Reo not firing =(

Huffapuff

Vape Junkie
LV

Awards
Please help me, my P67 has just stopped firing and I can't figure out why without taking it apart.

I've tried 2 different, charged batteries. I've fired the atty on another mod and I can see contact being made when I press the button. But still no joy :sob:

What can I do?

Please help me, my P67 has just stopped firing and I can't figure out why without taking it apart.

I've tried 2 different, charged batteries. I've fired the atty on another mod and I can see contact being made when I press the button. But still no joy :sob:

What can I do?
Sell it to me

To go up turn clockwise, down anti-clockwise.
If all else fails, like @E.T. said, sell it to me:-D

I had the same problem with my adjustable grand, as @GregF said, just adjust your 510 with the little alan key thingy. All should be golden after that.

I prefer the non-adjustable grands to the adjustable 510.

That does happen from time to time. The adjustable screw has a life of its own!
Yeah, it seems so. Had me completely stumped - especially considering I've only had one atty on it since I got it.

So glad it's sorted now. Would've been sad to have to sell it after we'd just met :tongueclosed:

Yeah, it seems so. Had me completely stumped - especially considering I've only had one atty on it since I got it.

So glad it's sorted now. Would've been sad to have to sell it after we'd just met :tongueclosed:
If you adjusted the grub screw up, evertime you take out and put the atty back it adjusts itself down if tightened properly. That feature is quite handy to get the atty facing the right direction.

Ok, so I've got no joy again :worried: I've adjusted the 510 from bottom to top - even getting several mm's gap between mod and atty, but I get nothing.

I've tested everything on my grand, and the battery and atty work just fine. I've taken the P67 apart and wiped everything down, put it back together and it's just dead.

What else can I do?

I dont have a P67 but I would check
510 adjustment
contacts clean and making on mod
terminals clean on battery
Spring has not collapsed

It's a mechanical device so there isnt much that can go wrong.

that is weird, just tighten everything on you atty and on the mod, make sure its clean and pop a fresh bettery in. .... if all else fails..... refer to my first post

Ok, so I've got no joy again :worried: I've adjusted the 510 from bottom to top - even getting several mm's gap between mod and atty, but I get nothing.

I've tested everything on my grand, and the battery and atty work just fine. I've taken the P67 apart and wiped everything down, put it back together and it's just dead.

What else can I do?
Sometimes on the P67 if you mash the button the "leaf" contact gets a bit jacked up and doesn't make contact anymore so if you take the door off and press the button, check if it closes the circuit, if not just bend the leaf a bit

IMG_20170526_135136.jpg as you can see I'm a button masher myself so the upside down "L" shaped contact isn't perpendicular anymore, just bend it straight with a plier from time to time and it should be good

It's a mechanical device so there isnt much that can go wrong.
That's why I'm so mystified - it just doesn't make sense. I'm sure I'm going to kick myself once this is figured out!

Which atty are you using on it ?
I'm using my vaporesso transformer - which I've always used. I've also tried my hadaly and NaRDA clone. All work on other devices, but not the P67.

Sometimes on the P67 if you mash the button the "leaf" contact gets a bit jacked up and doesn't make contact anymore so if you take the door off and press the button, check if it closes the circuit, if not just bend the leaf a bit
That was one of the first things I checked, but I can see contact being made.

Do check if the spring screw (bottom outside of mod) is tight.
It looked fine, but when I get back from the bank I'll take a closer look.

Thanks guys for all your suggestions, I'm sure I'm just missing something small.

As @Andre suggested, I also suspect the spring is not making good contact with the body. I would unscrew the negative spring and clean the threads with alcohol or something before re-assembly.

Back