Reo not firing =(

1. Check that the feed rod inside the mod is not loose. You can grip it with needle nose pliers and turn clockwise if the mod is down with the open side facing up.

2. Check the spring and spring screw. Clean the screw and where it fits .

3. Put a piece of paper between the firing leaf and contact and press. Pull paper out while pressing to clean the contacts. Check for excessive black marks on the paper.

4. Remove delerin insert and inspect/take photos for further diagnostics. NOTE when reinserting the delerin the screw needs to be finger tight. Do NOT over adjust.

Nope, I mainly use LG chocolates. Is there something wrong with the Samsungs?
I had a weird problem with the 30Q on the P67. I would use them on the grand with no problems but when I first used it in the P67 would mod would not fire. After a little investigation I realized that the positive pin sat on a part of the battery wrap so the circuit was incomplete when the fire button was pressed. Rotating the battery until the positive pin made contact solved that problem then but I don't use the 30Q in the P67 any more.

Do you have a multimeter or something that can measure a voltage? As a mech user having a multimeter on hand can probably help solve 90% of problems.

Back