REO P67

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

We really wanted to do a REO pre order this week, but it seems we will have to wait for now.

See below the message I received from Rob today:

"Hello Benji doing good my friend thanks for asking :)

I wont have any p 67s for at least another two months . I am really slowing down if you would like me to email you when I have some ready I would be happy to do that.

Rob"

So for those who just cannot wait, I suggest you grab one of the P67s still in stock directly from Rob at www.reosmods.com

Cheers
Oupa

Thanks for the update @Oupa

Thanks @Oupa

I'm not quite ready now, so hopefully the Rand will strengthen more in two months.

What are we looking at landed cost off the site directly - around R4k?

With the current exchange rate yes that would be about right with shipping and vat etc...

Thank you, @Oupa. Yeah, I see the raw tumbleds are out of stock already. Might just go for the old shape - the top button is a safer proposition for me. If so, then the Economy Raw Tumbled LP Reo Grand actually makes a lot of sense at $130.00 (around R2000.00). Here is the site description:

The economy LP Reo grand has all the same parts as all the other Reo models . Adjustable stainless 510 , beryllium copper gold plated contacts , high heat push button .

The only difference is these haven't been tumbled as long so there not as soft to the touch . Some minor imperfections that would be removed with the finale tumbling will be there .

Ok, mind made up. Shall order this evening!

Thank you, @Oupa. Yeah, I see the raw tumbleds are out of stock already. Might just go for the old shape - the top button is a safer proposition for me. If so, then the Economy Raw Tumbled LP Reo Grand actually makes a lot of sense at $130.00 (around R2000.00). Here is the site description:

The economy LP Reo grand has all the same parts as all the other Reo models . Adjustable stainless 510 , beryllium copper gold plated contacts , high heat push button .

The only difference is these haven't been tumbled as long so there not as soft to the touch . Some minor imperfections that would be removed with the finale tumbling will be there .

Ok, mind made up. Shall order this evening!

Interesting way to look at it...

I have zero issues with the older one, other than the fact that the atty's I would use mostly happen to be 22mm. So they would obviously look better on the P67.

Am I willing to pay double the money, for arguably just the aesthetic improvement - probably not.

Interesting way to look at it...

I have zero issues with the older one, other than the fact that the atty's I would use mostly happen to be 22mm. So they would obviously look better on the P67.

Am I willing to pay double the money, for arguably just the aesthetic improvement - probably not.
True, and the overhang really is minor. Another consideration is that I would not have to carry another set of spares if I go for the older shape.

I'm prepared to wait a few months for a P67 @Oupa, put me down for the next group buy whenever. Blue metallic powdercoat or White powdercoat with R.A.D. ::rock:

So as I understand it correctly, the whole range will still be available in future (including the economy), just not in full flourish like before?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So as I understand it correctly, the whole range will still be available in future (including the economy), just not in full flourish like before?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
That's my understanding.

Back