Reo Roll Call

I've been busted by @Andre for "sneaking" a Reo from you guys....... time to "fess" up!
Reo Grand with RM 2 copper vein....... on order a Reo Grand LP Metallic red!
Oh! And the fantastic Mr. @Rob Fisher has organized a couple of cyclones!

So to avoid a big hoo ha, I congratulate myself. Admittedly, for once I made a good choice on a great mod!

I've been busted by @Andre for "sneaking" a Reo from you guys....... time to "fess" up!

So to avoid a big hoo ha, I congratulate myself. Admittedly, for once I made a good choice on a great mod!

Congrats! :rock:

Hah, and you will be the first South African with a Reomizer 5. Congrats @Lee really looking forward to welcome you in Reoville. Shout if you have any questions.

Correction @Andre ... @vaalboy owns one if I remember correctly from the first pre order. We have a couple in stock and have been naughty not to add them on our website yet.

If I got it right the following peeps should be receiving Reos in the not too distant future: @Moist, @pimcowboy, @Lee, @Antonius Scheid, @Mklops, @Frostbite and HRH of @vaalboy. That would bring our count to 98, and one ahead of Germany at this time!
Any objections if I register these on the ECF Reo forum so long?
Then we still have to find out who is Ridwaan Akhalwaya on this forum, if at all.

If I got it right the following peeps should be receiving Reos in the not too distant future: @Moist, @pimcowboy, @Lee, @Antonius Scheid, @Mklops, @Frostbite and HRH of @vaalboy. That would bring our count to 98, and one ahead of Germany at this time!
Then we still have to find out who is Ridwaan Akhalwaya on this forum, if at all.

I'm sure no would mind if the new households are registered. I like the idea of seeing us ahead of ze germans

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Correction detective @Andre !
Lee has a REO! No objections.... I just want my stinking badges!!

Lol! No picture & I haven't reported for duty yet, sir!
I'll post a pic shortly...
Ah, well in that case I can congratulate you so long, but you can only become a full citizen and get a badge once you have thus reported for duty:D

We are officially the second biggest population of REO's outside the USA now! One more country to go and that's Italy! :clap:

Big up SA!! That's showing them. Now set our eye on the new target...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is wonderful!

All sights set on Italy now

Back