REO Round 3

Thanks Rob

Any opinion on hammertone? does it blacken like the copper vein? or is it more resilient like the black wrinkle?
Hammertone from what I have read, does not discolour. Many are of the opinion it is the hardiest of them all.

Morning @Rob Fisher please put me down for a mini lp and alumiun button . Which one is the one with no paint at all ?
Thats the one im after just aluminium

Morning @Rob Fisher please put me down for a mini lp and alumiun button . Which one is the one with no paint at all ?

Hi @andro
I think you also need to tell @Rob Fisher whether you want a SL or a non-SL
The SL is the one that has the holes in it and is a bit lighter.

Thanks Rob

Any opinion on hammertone? does it blacken like the copper vein? or is it more resilient like the black wrinkle?

The Hammertone is perfect and keeps it's colour just fine! Very resilient!

Will do. I assume not the SL? And just the REO and a button... no atty or anything else?

@Rob Fisher is there perhaps a proposed date for when the order will be put through?

Hi Rob

Please put me down for the following:

Reo grand lp/sl black wrinkle
reomizer 2.0 rba
6ml Bottles (3 Off)

Is the door included or must I add that to my order?

Thank you.

Hi Rob

Please put me down for the following:

Reo grand lp/sl black wrinkle
reomizer 2.0 rba
6ml Bottles (3 Off)

Is the door included or must I add that to my order?

Thank you.

Will do! Door included! ;-)
Do you not want a silver aluminium or black dedrin fire button?

Great thank you.

I will go for a silver fire button.

Will this postal strike not delay the order?

Great thank you.

I will go for a silver fire button.

Will this postal strike not delay the order?

It shouldn't because I think @Oupa uses a courier service because he seems to get his orders pretty quickly!

But the strike is over and there are some delays because of the backlog I think they are winning.

It shouldn't because I think @Oupa uses a courier service because he seems to get his orders pretty quickly!

But the strike is over and there are some delays because of the backlog I think they are winning.

Awesome!!!

When would you imagine they will arrive?

Last chance to get a REO for Xmas! Let me know if you are considering it because I will be summarizing the order and once it's placed with Reosmods that's it for the year!

Last-Chance.jpg

Can anyone advise on how the colour paints (orange/red/blue/etc) hold up to wear & tear? :rolleyes:

Can anyone advise on how the colour paints (orange/red/blue/etc) hold up to wear & tear? :rolleyes:

Hi Cliff, i only have painted doors. My bodies are all tumbled.
All my doors are now about 6 months old with daily use on each Reo
I do look after them, dont drop them regularly and dont scratch them against other surfaces.
My doors are all as good as new. I have a black wrinkle and a metallic blue
Black wrinkle does seem to be a bit hardier

I have raw tumbled, black anodized and metallic blue. The door of the blue Reo is showing wear and tear and has become dull, body still ok with fine scratches. The raw tumbled holds up very well - but it has a "scratched" look anyhow and is easily restored with those 3M sanding sponges. The black anodized sl mini is surprising me - it is the youngest, but still looks brand new. @johan says with the anodized the colours integrates with the metal. Should I need a new one, probably will go for black anodized.

I will summarise the orders today at midday so if anyone want a REO for Xmas speak or forever hold your peace! ;-)

Back