ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
VM-banner.png

OK due to workload down in the Cape I will be assisting @Oupa with this third order to Reosmods. Please do not PM @Oupa because I will handling this order for him. As soon as we have a reasonable order we will be placing the order so if you want a REO for Xmas then now is the time to let me know!

@Rob Fisher - 1 x REO Grand LP Tumbled

Hi @Rob Fisher could you explain how the preorder works for the reos? I.e; payment, color options, accessories, extra parts, etc.

You tell us what you want and it get's ordered for you and when it arrives you pay and it gets delivered. You tell us what colour and style you want and bingo we order that for you.

Here is an example order for a new Reonaut

1 x REO Grand LP Black Wrinkle with White SL Door
1 x RM2 Silver
3 extra O-Rings both sizes (Bottle and Atty)
6 x 6ml Bottles
3 Spare Tubes

If you need any advice or suggestions just ask.

Some Do and Don't and Suggestions when considering a REO.

If you are a newbie Reonaut I would recommend a REO Grand as it has a 6ml bottle and suitable for all vapers. A heavy vaper won't be happy with the REO Mini with 3ml bottle. Due to the high quality of the Vape you WILL use more juice than you normally do!

Your choice between the normal style and the SL (Super Light) is more cosmetic and boils down to which one you personally prefer. Although the SL is obviously a bit lighter.

Colours to be careful of are...
Copper Vein - While it looks really beautiful to start the colour darkens quickly and becomes almost black over time.
Tumbled - Raw tumbled (no paint) aluminium is also a favourite but you need to know that keeping it clean is not as easy as it is with the painted REO's. The raw aluminium reacts with sweat and juice and you do have to take extra effort to keep it clean.

White (my favourite) is very easy to keep clean and a simple wipe with a damp cloth is all you need. Don't be put off because it's white.

If you are a flavour chaser and like a standard draw that you will be used to on most commercial atomisers then the RM2 (Reomiser 2) will be perfect for you. The RM2 is a perfect atomiser to start your Reo trip on!

If you are a lung hitter and want big airflow then you want something else like a Cyclone AFC or Atomic... check with a Reonauit first before buying anything else... we are all here to help.

If you are nervous you won't like the REO don't be... if you do end up not liking it REO's are the fastest selling item in the classifieds and provided you don't try and make a profit it will sell real quick.

If there is any question you want to ask please feel free!

Hi @Rob Fisher

Can you please put me down for the following:

1 x REO Grand LP Black Wrinkle with Black Wrinkle Door
1 x RM2 Silver
3 x extra O-Rings for bottle
3 x extra O-Rings for atty
6 x 6ml Bottles
3 x Spare Tubes
1 x Aluminium Button Cover

Please can you advise if I have left anything out.

Thanks,
BhavZ

Hi @Rob Fisher

1 x RM2 Silver
6 x 6ml Bottles
3 x Spare Tubes

Thanks,
BhavZ

Perfect selection... you are good to go... we just need to get it here real fast! ;-) OK we have two orders so far! ;-)

Hi @Rob Fisher

1 x RM2 Silver
6 x 6ml Bottles
3 x Spare Tubes

Thanks,
BhavZ

Congrats on placing the order @BhavZ
May I humbly suggest you get a few more 6ml bottles.
And perhaps 2 spare RM2 post screws and a spare negative spring
Although I know Vapour Mountain carries these spares in case you ever need them.

View attachment 16192

OK due to workload down in the Cape I will be assisting @Oupa with this third order to Reosmods. Please do not PM @Oupa because I will handling this order for him. As soon as we have a reasonable order we will be placing the order so if you want a REO for Xmas then now is the time to let me know!

@Rob Fisher - 1 x REO Grand LP Tumbled
Hi Rob.

1 x Reo Grand LP white + white SL Door
2 x Aliminium Button (Silver)

Thanks

Great going @BhavZ - will be awesome to welcome you in Reoville.
Got my eye on the Reo Mail thread for that awesome white Mini @Yusuf Cape Vaper
If I remember correctly your brother is @gman211991? Cool that he will be joining the family.

If any of you have any questions please ask here or in Reoville or shoot me a PM.

Yeah that's my brother and @ Mo P, mo wants a reo. I'll be taking delivery of the white mini sl/lp next week hopefully

Congrats on placing the order @BhavZ
May I humbly suggest you get a few more 6ml bottles.
And perhaps 2 spare RM2 post screws and a spare negative spring
Although I know Vapour Mountain carries these spares in case you ever need them.
Hi Silver

Thanks for the warm wishes.

I was thinking because @Oupa carries the spares I could get it directly from him when I collect the reo

I hope that is possible

Back