REO Round 3

Oooh this doesnt look like a good thread to be browsing right now.....

Hmmm I am seriously interested Rob

Oooh this doesnt look like a good thread to be browsing right now.....

Hmmm I am seriously interested Rob

@devdev Urgency is of the essence Goose! I have summarized it and sent it to @Oupa for ordering but if you tune me sharp I'll update it and resend to the MAN!

Black anodised Reo SL LP Grand please Rob!

Also an aluminium button, and 3 bottles of Nolax please.

And some Orings for the grand (thin and thick ones)

which of the spares in this vid would you guys suggest to get?

Ooh this is entertaining. Goose is back in full force!

which of the spares in this vid would you guys suggest to get?
With Vapour Mountain having stock of spares, no longer absolutely necessary to get any. Other than juice bottles probably. Of course if you do not have a backup, maybe a good idea to have "the recommended" as set out in the first post of the Reo Basics thread.

Has the trigger been pulled on this yet @Rob Fisher or is there still a chance to slip in a order for me?

I need a Standard Profile Reomizer 2.0 (Brass)

Sorry for only jumping in now but I'm in the process of getting my grubby paws on a Woodville, but I understand the Woody requires a Standard profile Rm2.

Has the trigger been pulled on this yet @Rob Fisher or is there still a chance to slip in a order for me?

I need a Standard Profile Reomizer 2.0 (Brass)

Sorry for only jumping in now but I'm in the process of getting my grubby paws on a Woodville, but I understand the Woody requires a Standard profile Rm2.

It does indeed yes! I think @Oupa may have already placed the order! @Oupa?

I have a few brass standard RM2's coming in with the order... especially for the Woodvil owners.

Would you guys advise spraying a door with pasti dip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you guys advise spraying a door with pasti dip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps, but I have more fun playing with the bare metal. Gives me something to work with when bored

via iphone

Don't wanna sound impatient, but I guess it is the excitement talking here, are the reo's by any chance in the air and on their way to the Cape?

Soon... it is soooo worth the wait! :nod:

Back