Reo Spares

Genosmate

Reo's For me
LV

Awards
Well I had to completely strip two REO grands yesterday because of leaking juice.

One was I think due to trying to adjust the non adjustable 510 pin to get a nuppin to work,this one was easily fixed by just cleaning and re assembling.

The other had to have a new 510 pin,gaskets,firing pin etc,the leak on this one was coming from the junction between the firing pin and the 510 pin.

Anyway pretty easy to do but now I wonder if its possible to buy just the 510 pin with the seals and maybe the firing pin,I don't need all the other stuff in a repair kit as I've got plenty.

Anyone ever managed to get just these bits?

Well I had to completely strip two REO grands yesterday because of leaking juice.

One was I think due to trying to adjust the non adjustable 510 pin to get a nuppin to work,this one was easily fixed by just cleaning and re assembling.

The other had to have a new 510 pin,gaskets,firing pin etc,the leak on this one was coming from the junction between the firing pin and the 510 pin.

Anyway pretty easy to do but now I wonder if its possible to buy just the 510 pin with the seals and maybe the firing pin,I don't need all the other stuff in a repair kit as I've got plenty.

Anyone ever managed to get just these bits?
When I converted my Reos to sub ohm, I got just some center pins with gaskets from Reosmods. I emailed him and it got posted normal post to save costs. The secret when putting these in is to install the gaskets first and then the center pin - do not install the center pin with the gaskets around it.
Another option is to send your Reo to Reosmods and have the new ss, adjustable 510 connection installed.
BTW: On my 2nd Nuppin I easily adjusted the 510 pin per screwdriver - to get the wire hole adjusted to my liking.

When I converted my Reos to sub ohm, I got just some center pins with gaskets from Reosmods. I emailed him and it got posted normal post to save costs. The secret when putting these in is to install the gaskets first and then the center pin - do not install the center pin with the gaskets around it.
Another option is to send your Reo to Reosmods and have the new ss, adjustable 510 connection installed.
Thanks Andre sounds good.
Not too sure I want to even bother with the new 510 connection as the original works fine.

BTW: On my 2nd Nuppin I easily adjusted the 510 pin per screwdriver - to get the wire hole adjusted to my liking.

Hi im looking for a replacement 510 pin for my iJoy 5, can you pls send me the e-mail address of Reosmods

Hi im looking for a replacement 510 pin for my iJoy 5, can you pls send me the e-mail address of Reosmods
Their 510 pins are for squonker mods. Not sure if that would work on your iJoy 5. Hang on, the iJoy 5 is an atomizer, not? Why would you want a Reo center pin for use in an atomizer? You got me baffled.
Oh yes, the email is reo@reosmods.com

Reosmods would not have anything for your iJoy5, so contacting him would be a waste of your/his time.

Back