Reos Discussions

Eric Parlin

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Due to forum rules, I'm not allowed to comment in threads outside this vendor thread. It keeps the forum from being spammed and allows everyone to have a relaxing and fun time.

But on occasion, I come across posts in other threads that I notice and feel the need to comment on.

This thread will be a place for me to comment on questions from other threads, along with the opportunity to give credit to other forum members who catch my eye.

Feel free to use this thread to direct me to other threads as well. I can only get to a limited number of threads a week.

@jifjifjif I just saw a few of your pics of your Reo and a few nice drinks on the Reo After Dark Thread.

I love the Bells - it's a semi-local brewery that I enjoyed way too much when I was in college, about 10 minutes from their headquarters. I keep a six pack of the Oberon or Two Hearted in my beer fridge most of the time.

Here's my contribution to the After Dark thread:

After Dark.jpg

Reo Grand LP SL CopperVein sitting on the deck at my sister's Bourbon restaurant, enjoying a sample tray of three small batch rye whiskys. Not as good as a glass of Hibiki, but still a nice evening.

Lovely @Eric Parlin
What atty is that on top of the Reo Grand?

Just to expand on what you said in the original post. Its not that you may not comment in general threads at all, its just that we do not allow vendors to discuss their products directly or promote them in the general threads - or post pics of products they sell in the general threads.

But saying thanks or acknowledging posts is fine. Also, taking part in discussions that do not involve your products is also fine.

This thread is a great idea and feel free to tag the member concerned and continue discussions about your products here.

Lovely @Eric Parlin
What atty is that on top of the Reo Grand?

Just to expand on what you said in the original post. Its not that you may not comment in general threads at all, its just that we do not allow vendors to discuss their products directly or promote them in the general threads - or post pics of products they sell in the general threads.

But saying thanks or acknowledging posts is fine. Also, taking part in discussions that do not involve your products is also fine.

This thread is a great idea and feel free to tag the member concerned and continue discussions about your products here.

The atty is a Reomizer 6.0 V2. Here are some better pics of it: https://www.reosmods.com/product/reomizer-6-0-v2-black/ I have is set up for dual coil and it hits very nicely for my taste.

Thanks

On a different note @Eric Parlin , I noticed that the RM2 is nowhere on your reosmods.com website - unless I missed it.

Has the RM2 been discontinued?

In my mind the RM2 on my Reo still gives me the best mouth to lung vape for strong tobaccoes.
If it has been discontinued, it will certainly be a very very sad moment (for me at least)

Thanks

On a different note @Eric Parlin , I noticed that the RM2 is nowhere on your reosmods.com website - unless I missed it.

In my mind the RM2 on my Reo still gives me the best mouth to lung vape for strong tobaccoes.
If it has been discontinued, it will certainly be a very very sad moment (for me at least)

It is currently in limbo. Rob couldn't get some of the components for the RM2, so we haven't made any in the last 6 months. What we had in stock has been sold. I'm working on a replacement, but not having a lot of luck in getting a good working atty.

Thanks

It's not just you @Silver I would also be in trouble

Sent using Tapatalk

It is currently in limbo. Rob couldn't get some of the components for the RM2, so we haven't made any in the last 6 months. What we had in stock has been sold. I'm working on a replacement, but not having a lot of luck in getting a good working atty.

Oh no @Eric Parlin
This is really not good to hear
But thanks for the headsup

My RM2 atties are now on the "endangered list" :eek::eek:

I suppose I had better get into the MTL side of things on the OL16...

@GregF - I'm with you - and lets keep in touch on this issue...

Hi @Eric Parlin i was looking on your site and very tempted to get a Reo Grand since i sold my last Reo a few months back.
The shipping is a killer. Is USPS not cheaper?
I got a mod from Callie the otherday and shipping through usps was $35

Hi @Clouds4Days We actually switched from USPS to FedEx for all international orders based on requests from people on this forum who had commented that USPS was unreliable to parts of S.A. and that FedEx or DHL were better carriers. I'd be happy to get you an order shipped via USPS and can look into costs differentials for you. P.M. me with the details and we can get things worked out.

Thanks,

Eric

Hi @Clouds4Days We actually switched from USPS to FedEx for all international orders based on requests from people on this forum who had commented that USPS was unreliable to parts of S.A. and that FedEx or DHL were better carriers. I'd be happy to get you an order shipped via USPS and can look into costs differentials for you. P.M. me with the details and we can get things worked out.

Thanks,

Eric
I personally prefer paying 60 USD plus and knowing the device will be with me in a week instead of paying less and the device sits with our inefficient and often broken postal services for a month plus.

I personally prefer paying 60 USD plus and knowing the device will be with me in a week instead of paying less and the device sits with our inefficient and often broken postal services for a month plus.

I suppose if you group it with a friend then it halves that fee and you still get the benefit of quick and reliabe delivery

I suppose if you group it with a friend then it halves that fee and you still get the benefit of quick and reliabe delivery
I recently paid 63 usd for usps first class international priority mail for a 100 usd atty that got to S.A. in 2 days bit spent over a month in our postal service black hole.

FedEx or DHL is roughly the same cost for 3-5 day business class hence and 10000 times more efficient.

OH no, been wanting a reo for yeeeeears now... this thread Isn’t gonna help me resist my temptations!

Thanks for that @Christos

When i ordered my Reos back in 2014 and then again for my mom in 2015 - we used that USPS option that was aboit $50 at the time. And it took about a week and got here no problems, maybe we were just lucky with the SA Post Office at the time.

I suppose if anyone wants to order and share the costs of first class Fedex, they can put out their feelers here for "group shipping".

If @Eric Parlin is comfortable, maybe he can creatd such a thread here in the Reosmods subforum. Just thinking, it may help.

Thanks for that @Christos

When i ordered my Reos back in 2014 and then again for my mom in 2015 - we used that USPS option that was aboit $50 at the time. And it took about a week and got here no problems, maybe we were just lucky with the SA Post Office at the time.

I suppose if anyone wants to order and share the costs of first class Fedex, they can put out their feelers here for "group shipping".

If @Eric Parlin is comfortable, maybe he can creatd such a thread here in the Reosmods subforum. Just thinking, it may help.
Back before the strike that caused a 6 month backlog and before the postal service realised it was ok to delay parcels with no repercussions.

I'm so fed up with SAPO I ship everything to myus and then FedEx to S.A.

If the price is the same then why not get it in 2 or 3 days as opposed to 2 or 3 months.

From Reoville and the discussions there around our mods, I wanted to provide a bit of help:

@Amir , here is the link for building your own Mini 2.1: https://www.reosmods.com/product/build-mini-2-1-lpsl/#mini-2-1-lpsl-body

@Clouds4Days , here is the link for building your own Grand: https://www.reosmods.com/product/build-grand-lp/#grand-body-lp

@Petrus , here is the link for building your own P67: https://www.reosmods.com/product/p67/#p67-body

@Raindance , here is the link for buying all the doors you want for your mod: https://www.reosmods.com/product-category/doors/ I'd be willing to work out a discount if you were looking to get 5 or more doors for your mod.

Remember, only about 2 weeks left to put together an order as a group and I'll cover the shipping cost. @GregF has been managed a list here: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/reos-mods-and-accessories-group-buy.t45786/

And as a closing thought for the day when trying to decide between a Grand and a P67 for everyone out there on the fence, why not both?

From Reoville and the discussions there around our mods, I wanted to provide a bit of help:

@Amir , here is the link for building your own Mini 2.1: https://www.reosmods.com/product/build-mini-2-1-lpsl/#mini-2-1-lpsl-body

@Clouds4Days , here is the link for building your own Grand: https://www.reosmods.com/product/build-grand-lp/#grand-body-lp

@Petrus , here is the link for building your own P67: https://www.reosmods.com/product/p67/#p67-body

@Raindance , here is the link for buying all the doors you want for your mod: https://www.reosmods.com/product-category/doors/ I'd be willing to work out a discount if you were looking to get 5 or more doors for your mod.

Remember, only about 2 weeks left to put together an order as a group and I'll cover the shipping cost. @GregF has been managed a list here: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/reos-mods-and-accessories-group-buy.t45786/

And as a closing thought for the day when trying to decide between a Grand and a P67 for everyone out there on the fence, why not both?

I know exactly what I want... a Reo Mini 2.1 lp in hammertone with a hammertone slotted door... I also know that I can’t afford it right now... have other commitments to take care of first. So when the time is right... Hopefully it falls within the 2 weeks of complimentary shipping which you’ve so graciously offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for some recognition from some Reoville threads.

First, I want to thank @Raindance for the vocabulary lesson with my new, favorite word - "Reonitis".

Second, for @DoubleD - if you would like to get every color of SL made, we can work out a quantity discount. And, since I'll be sending a big box, it might be time for another group buy for everyone in S.A. All joking aside, if you are interested in setting up a group buy, PM me and we can discuss details.

Third, for @Room Fogger - now that you have one Reo, let's talk about what your next one or two or three should be...

Finally, for @Dietz - You can get a REO and you still don't have to act like a grown up. Ask anybody around me, I sure don't act like a grown up and I run the company.

It's good to see the activity over in Reoville and I appreciate everyone's comments about our products.

First, I want to thank @Raindance for the vocabulary lesson with my new, favorite word - "Reonitis".

Second, for @DoubleD - if you would like to get every color of SL made, we can work out a quantity discount. And, since I'll be sending a big box, it might be time for another group buy for everyone in S.A. All joking aside, if you are interested in setting up a group buy, PM me and we can discuss details.

Third, for @Room Fogger - now that you have one Reo, let's talk about what your next one or two or three should be...

Finally, for @Dietz - You can get a REO and you still don't have to act like a grown up. Ask anybody around me, I sure don't act like a grown up and I run the company.

It's good to see the activity over in Reoville and I appreciate everyone's comments about our products.
Update, breaking news
no 1. With original OL16 Will be restored, can’t think of what colour yet.
8D070959-20FA-4CE6-B6DE-5605491BE33C.jpeg
No2. Will be enjoyed, Starred with a Vapefly galaxies today
4BB1E2A5-8B76-42A6-ABEE-763145049415.jpeg

See where my affliction is going. Reonitus BIG time:D

Agreed @Eric Parlin , "Reonitis" is a great word by @Raindance
And its real, once you get Reonitis its very difficult to cure
You can try but it always comes back....

:D

Yeah, "Reonitis", it is quite the calamity.

I have just stripped a black REO Grand LP SL in the hopes to make it blue, but love it in its natural state. So the green P67 is still sporting the blue Dot.

We just NEED some 14500 batteries. The REO Minini is getting much love from Hubby lately, I cleaned up the "patina" look, and it is glorious in its all brass authentic look (+brass RM) with Hubby's heavy tobaccos (with a nicely aged Whiskey - yeah "ey", the Irish variety) in the eve.
So, if there is any way of sending over some 14500s, I would be eternally grateful.
And Noalox!

One can dream boet but thats as far as it goes for me unfortunately :-D

Can you imagine trying to choose a color for the day :SOOSICK: :heartbreak: #truetorture:-D

Last edited:
Back