Reosmods and FatDaddy - Orders Placed

Hi Reo people - I think I'm finally ready to move to Reoville. Looking at a Reo Grand LP. What all should I order from Reosmods?

Hi Reo people - I think I'm finally ready to move to Reoville. Looking at a Reo Grand LP. What all should I order from Reosmods?
A reo firstly, spare hot spring, spare firing leaf and spare bottles. Get a button for the reo as well as an optional extra.

Will the shipping be split equally among the participants or pro-rata based on the value of your order? Seems pointless ordering a couple of bottles which will cost a fraction of the shipping costs?

Will the shipping be split equally among the participants or pro-rata based on the value of your order? Seems pointless ordering a couple of bottles which will cost a fraction of the shipping costs?
@Jos, the taxes and vat will be pro rata.
The shipping costs will be calculated based on the vendors shipping cost split by the amount of people.

Irrespective of a small order or a big order your shipping would cost the same. Same principle applies here except we are cutting out the post office completely and using couriers and shipping costs from the US are a lot more affordable when a few people split it.

I understand the principal and agree with it. Just trying to justify to myself whether getting something as 'cheap' as the bottles is worthwhile.

I understand the principal and agree with it. Just trying to justify to myself whether getting something as 'cheap' as the bottles is worthwhile.
So Far 6 people are interested. So 15 USD to the USA mail box and probably 50 USD for the small order (Lets use 75USD to be safe).
90 USD / 6 People = 15 USD each.
15 USD X R14.83 = R222.48 shipping from the states to our central location. After that roughly R50 to get shipped to your door.

If we get 10 people to order shipping from the states will be R133.49. Way better than the 55 USD from Reosmods directly. Also im oit sure if Reosmods will end up posting stuff through our highly efficient post office or via courier.

Original Post edited with shopping list guys.

Please have a look and let me know.

Some Origen Little 16 BFs available here (courtesy of @Papa_Lazarou) - http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Origen-Little-16-BF-P2203.aspx
Hi @Andre, Im happy to include these in the group buy if anybody is interested.

Just remember that you will pay for the shipping from the supplier to the US mailbox and then the shipping to ZA from the US mailbox.
I.e if you are the only one ordering from there then you will bear the cost of the US shipping for that but the shipping should be cheaper because its not international.

If there are only 3 people buying from there then the shiping is split by 3 and the amount of 75 USD will be split by all.

Hi @Christos, I would like to get a few things,
1. Pack of 5 fancy Italian squonk things:confused:
2. 1 x LP Reo Grand Metallic Red
3. 1 x Aluminum Button Cover
4. 1 x Raw Tumbled Door
+ Firefox_Screenshot_2016-04-11T14-51-31.459Z.png
Firefox_Screenshot_2016-04-11T14-58-00.869Z.png
Hopefully @Oupa has a few repair things locally.

::dancer2:

@shaunnadan, @Lushen, @Gazzacpt, @Sprint can you please confirm your orders as I would like to close this group buy on Friday. I would like to tally the costs and indicate more or less what the costs will be.
@KB_314 please indicate what P67 finish I will beg for.

@shaunnadan, @Lushen, @Gazzacpt, @Sprint can you please confirm your orders as I would like to close this group buy on Friday. I would like to tally the costs and indicate more or less what the costs will be.

Hi @Christos

Slight change in my order:
1 * Heavy duty positive contact for a Reo Grand - from Reosmods
2 * 8.5ml bottle and tube kit (pack of 5) - from Reosmods
1 * BF RDA Replacement contacts 2.5mm (set of 3) - from FatDaddy
1 * BF RDA Replacements contacts 3mm (set of 3) - from FatDaddy

I'll amend and excel it up sometime before Friday.

Ive been delaying this order because I'm scared of the total cost lol I'm dreading a 1k bill for odds and ends :sick::worried:

FDV:

1. V4 SS Needle BF core set - short - $5.99 - x1
  2. 510 V5 BF connector - Model B - $5.29 - x1
Reosmods:

1. Heavy Duty positive contact - $5 - x2
  2. Grand positive standard contact - $5 - x1
  3. Reo hot spring - $5 - x2
  4. Reo 6ml feed tube - $2 - x3

Ive been delaying this order because I'm scared of the total cost lol I'm dreading a 1k bill for odds and ends :sick::worried:

FDV:

1. V4 SS Needle BF core set - short - $5.99 - x1
  2. 510 V5 BF connector - Model B - $5.29 - x1
Reosmods:

1. Heavy Duty positive contact - $5 - x2
  2. Grand positive standard contact - $5 - x1
  3. Reo hot spring - $5 - x2
  4. Reo 6ml feed tube - $2 - x3
The sad part is that shipping alone would cost roughly the same as the spares.
The main agenda behind this group buy is to reduce shipping costs to a decent amount.
If I did this but alone I would be paying about R1400 in shipping alone.

Hi @Christos sorry about the lag - a Raw Tumbled P67, with a Raw Tumbled SL door please - we may all need to chip in and get you a pair of heavy duty knee-cap guards for this.
Also 5 of the Italian bottles and 2x spare P67 positive contacts (only if he can do the P67 run for us). Black Delrin insert for a Grand would be good too but I can't find it on their site. And two glow-in-the-dark buttons why not! Orange and Green please :)

Back