REOSmods pre order round 2

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
It's that time again and sooner than we thought! All due to the great response from this awesome community and obviously the quality of the famous REO that speaks for itself. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

The fact that there are so many multiple REO owners on this forum also says something... how many guys out there owns multiple Nemisis, Stingray, King, BEC Pro or Hana/Cana mods?

We will allow a full week for the pre order stage and close pre orders on Friday, 10 October at 12:00. After this we will not accept any other REO orders after the close. It caused a lot of complication on the previous pre order and we were sold out before we could even upload our stock to the website. Once we receive our stock and upload it to our website, it will be first come first served (pre orders excluded as these will be secured). To enable us to order more stock this time, we will ask a 50% deposit to secure your pre order.

So please reply to this thread with your order. Using numbering for each Reo ordered, be sure to copy the list of REO orders, add your @forum name as well as which Reomizer, button cover, accessories and extra doors you want. If you know of anyone looking to buy a REO, point them to this thread to get their order and colour combination in on time.

Last edited:
1. @???? - LP REO ??????

Great going. Just bear in mind that the Reosmods site will only be up again on 2 October 2014, which might delay pre-orders from this side.

Thanks for the reminder @Andre ... I see what you mean, people won't be able to check out available colours etc. OK lets extend pre orders till Friday 10 October.

Thanks for the reminder @Andre ... I see what you mean, people won't be able to check out available colours etc. OK lets extend pre orders till Friday 10 October.

Do you estimated costs.
Mini
Grand
Woodville

Jst rough ideas?

Roughly the same as the previous batch... maybe a slight increase of 3 - 5% due to the Rand taking a beating. Was R10.70 to the dollar with previous order, now its R11.20. That only makes a difference of about R100 at the most on the REO itself and about R20 on the Reomizers.

Web site should be back online sometime today or tonight!

Haha. I've been randomly checking the site since 12:30am to see if it's up...

If the website said do a backflip and it will be up and running again I would be able to do three right now:)

Remember... only 05:10 on the eastern side of the states at the moment ;)

And remember - "out of stock" on the web site does not apply to @Oupa's order - your choice will be made to order. Also, if you want it different than any on the web site, just email Rob from Reosmods and ask him if it is possible - reo@reosmods.com.

Just a heads up that the Reosmods site may not be up today as was hoped. Rob's Mom is in hospital and he is there with her...

@Oupa , would you please be so kind as to ask Rob from reosmods if he has this/ makes this colour in a SL/LP grand?

5f2bb416cb203928608ed66b688b8c9f.jpg

Thanks @Andre

I was not aware of the name.

Aaaaah, I just can't decide on a colour for my third :( At least I've figured out that it has to be lp/sl.
Lol, have no idea what colour that is. Looks pink to me, but I am colour blind. Grecian = relating to ancient Greece!
Stunning colour nevertheless.

Lol, have no idea what colour that is. Looks pink to me, but I am colour blind. Grecian = relating to ancient Greece!
Stunning colour nevertheless.
Hahaha I didn't click on that one! :p

Agreed. I think it looks awesome!

I also found a pic of a white one with a pink door you posted a while back.

Sigh. Enough with my dilemmas. I could write an essay on this and I don't want to hijack this thread.

Mini or grand I still cant decide. Mini suites me better , but worried about battery.

Ok Ive made up my mind finally :-D. Here is my order.
1)Reo mini LP ?Black wrinkle with polished brass door. Reomizer 2.0 brass. Brass Cap for reomizer 2. Brass button cover.
2)Reo mini LP-Black wrinkle with silver vein door. Reomizer 2.0 silver. Aluminium button cover. Chrome cap for reomizer 2.

Extras- 2 x repair kit for Reo mini.4x reo post screws. 4 x oring for 3 ml bottle.8 magnets ( 4 gold, 4 silver), 12 x 3ml bottles, 3ml bottle cap and tube kit x 2, 2 x spring screws, 2 delrin insert screws.

Ok Ive made up my mind finally :-D. Here is my order.
1)Reo mini LP ?Black wrinkle with polished brass door. Reomizer 2.0 brass. Brass Cap for reomizer 2. Brass button cover.
2)Reo mini LP-Black wrinkle with silver vein door. Reomizer 2.0 silver. Aluminium button cover. Chrome cap for reomizer 2.

Extras- 2 x repair kit for Reo mini.4x reo post screws. 4 x oring for 3 ml bottle.8 magnets ( 4 gold, 4 silver), 12 x 3ml bottles, 3ml bottle cap and tube kit x 2, 2 x spring screws, 2 delrin insert screws.
Those will look awesome. Looking forward to welcome you to Reoville. Personally I would have gone for 1 Mini and 1 Grand, but the Mini lovers will crucify me for that!

Back