REOSmods pre order round 2

You will get a tube with the one top cap with your reo. Those things last a long time so no urgency for a second. I do however keep a back up on hand just in case.if u vape more than 6ml a day and you getting a mini then get a 3rd spare bottle so u don't have to carry juice around with you only your refills
Cool thanks think I'm sorted then. So stoked, now my girlfriend needs to get back from CT, don't think I've ever been so excited to see her! lol!

No tubes needed imo. Presume you have batteries and a charger, kanthal wire and wicking material and tools. Get double the bottles you think you need.
Ah yes batteries! I knew i was forgetting something thanks!

Good thing they weren't up when I placed my spares order earlier. I would have been in a lot of trouble.

Hope you have a good nights rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well done on the Reo sales Oupa it seems that the next pre order will start on Monday?

I think I'll be in for a Black Anodized LP mini with Orange door.

cheetahs1.jpg

Keep us posted @Oupa

Did you take the blue NOOOOOO. I was about to press the button and in a second its gone.
Sorry bud. Same happened to me (twice) first with the SLwhite and then the black and then i just threw one of each in my shopping basket. But you should blame @Marzuq

Sorry bud. Same happened to me (twice) first with the SLwhite and then the black and then i just threw one of each in my shopping basket. But you should blame @Marzuq

Lol haha hoe is it me ?

So I see the pink and raw tumbled aluminium Minis are gone. Who are the guilty parties? You need to report for duty in the Reo Mail thread!

If I wasn't busy planning/budgeting for our wedding I'd be on these Reo pre-orders like white on rice!

Silly budget cuts, HRH would definitely consider stabbing me if I dropped more cash on ecig related gear now!

But there is so much of want!!!

Back