Replacement for nautilus mini

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
inlaws use it and love it for the last 3 year. Dropped . Broken . What else is on the market for mtl , flavour not cloud and mostly commercial coils?

I still love my Melo III, actually fired mine up last night again to try some new juice :) Pretty bulletproof tank, and I've never had any leakage on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My better half used the nautilus mini for almost 2 years.
Tried a lot of replacements - the small Melo 3 (2ml) with the 0.9ohm c-cell ceramic coil was the eventual winner

She seems to be able to mtl with the air restricted.
I'm able to partial lung-hit when its open. Not quite as tight as a Nautilus mini though

inlaws use it and love it for the last 3 year. Dropped . Broken . What else is on the market for mtl , flavour not cloud and mostly commercial coils?

@andro - i would suggest another Nautilus mini actually. They are outstanding. Try eCiggies, they may have. You might also be able to get the metal outer tank for it so it wont break if dropped.

Failing that, you can try the Nautilus X - also a great mouth to lung vape. My mom is using it alongside her Nautilus mini and she likes it alot.

He decided to try both. Juicy joe has the melo and is close by my house and vapourmountain stock the standard nautilus .
Thanks everybody for the tips

Back