Retro Vape Co. - Juice Reviews

Jakes351

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All ;)

I am new to the forum but not to vaping itself. I've seen a few reviews few posts where people talk about different Juice Reviews.:D

I don’t know if you guys heard of the Juice line in Cape Town – Retro Vape Co.

I have tried 3 flavours from them and all I can say is WOW! :rock::clap:

Received the flavour profiles off their Facebook Page.

I’ve tried the following:

Flavor Name : COBBLER

Flavor Profile : “Take a moment to yourself and indulge in this blend of rich and smooth vanilla custard rounded with sweet peaches. Take this one for a ride as an all-day vape”

My Findings: I love custard, one of my favorites. This one is nice and smooth. On the inhale you can taste the peach which blends well with a rich custard. I prefer vaping it at a higher wattage as it tends to bring out a the custard more.

Ratio
: PG/VG – 30/70
Nictotine Strength: 3mg

Flavor Name: YOGI PINA

Flavor Profile : “A delicious yogurt and custard blend infused with pineapple and coconut, with a refreshing taste similar to spending a summers day at the beach”

My Findings: On the inhale you get the taste of the pineapples with a hint of coconut. The exhale a thick creamy custard. Great flavor, smooth & sweet. I Find that on high wattage, the Pina is prominent, however, each to his/her own preferences. Smell of liquid, sweet & fresh

Ratio

Flavor Name: CINFUL

Flavor Profile : “A delightful aroma that of freshly baked cinnamon buns topped with frosted vanilla, which goes perfect with your morning coffee. It’s a wonderful vape without the calories!”

My Findings: It does taste quite like the description. I’m not a fan of cinnamon vape, however I thought I’d give this a try. It has the perfect amount of bakery cinnamonish taste with a slight hint of icing. It’s not too sweet at all and no overbearing with cinnamon. On the inhale, a freshly baked cinnamon bun, on the exhale, cinnamon with icing.

Ratio

Setup: Evic VTC Mini with Goliath V2

Price: R130 per 30ml - Value for money.

Final Thoughts:

My overall impression, Retro Vape Co. A JOB WELL DONE :clap: :mm:!!! You guys will be hearing from me soon.

So if you are looking for an all-day vape, give them a shout by email (info@retrovapeco.co.za) or via their Facebook page

Last edited:
I take it you agree with their blurbs as you have not given us your own impressions other than "WOW"?

Would be great if they could join the forum as a supporting vendor.

Last edited:
Hi All ;)

I am new to the forum but not to vaping itself. I've seen a few reviews few posts where people talk about different Juice Reviews.:D

Flavor Profile : “Take a moment to yourself and indulge in this blend of rich and smooth vanilla custard rounded with sweet peaches. Take this one for a ride as an all-day vape”

Ratio: PG/VG – 30/70

Flavor Profile : “A delicious yogurt and custard blend infused with pineapple and coconut, with a refreshing taste similar to spending a summers day at the beach”

Flavor Profile : “A delightful aroma that of freshly baked cinnamon buns topped with frosted vanilla, which goes perfect with your morning coffee. It’s a wonderful vape without the calories!”

Final Thoughts:

My overall impression, Retro Vape Co. A JOB WELL DONE :clap: :mm:!!! You guys will be hearing from me soon.

So if you are looking for an all-day vape, give them a shout by email (info@retrovapeco.co.za) or via their Facebook page

Gotta say these 1 word reviews arent very helpful, theres been 3 this last week.
your one, wow, theres been an amazing and also an awesome.
I need a bit more than a copy/paste of the label and 1 descriptive word before I'll run out to buy a juice.
Picture the equivalent car review if you will... The new Ford, 4cylinder 1600 motor, the drive is.. nice.

Gotta say these 1 word reviews arent very helpful, theres been 3 this last week.
your one, wow, theres been an amazing and also an awesome.
I need a bit more than a copy/paste of the label and 1 descriptive word before I'll run out to buy a juice.
Picture the equivalent car review if you will... The new Ford, 4cylinder 1600 motor, the drive is.. nice.

Hi @Andre & @blujeenz

Please bear with me as i am new to the forum, the post has been edited.

Hi @Andre & @blujeenz

Please bear with me as i am new to the forum, the post has been edited.

No problem, I just figure if you're going to the trouble of a post, put some of your essence into it, and I dont mean that "tadpole" essence either. :)
That way you add value to both me and the forum as a whole, which is largely the main point of a forum.

p.s. please excuse any sarcastic overtones, I've raised 2 teenagers and sarcasm still lingers like a strong aftershave. :rolleyes:

No problem, I just figure if you're going to the trouble of a post, put some of your essence into it, and I dont mean that "tadpole" essence either. :)
That way you add value to both me and the forum as a whole, which is largely the main point of a forum.

p.s. please excuse any sarcastic overtones, I've raised 2 teenagers and sarcasm still lingers like a strong aftershave. :rolleyes:

No problem @blujeenz ;)!!!

Getting back to the review, this juice is good :D:p

@Jakes351 I enjoyed "your findings" like a wine tasting snob in the cellar.
That's what I was looking for in a review and now feel I can hit your post with a "like" and not feel like a fake. :)

Its pretty much the same that the teachers used to harp on at school, I quote verbatim:

and I used to get the moerin, cos I was using my flippin mouth man, nobody else was speaking for me. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should i give any references as well :D:rolleyes:

Hi All ;)

My Findings: I love custard, one of my favorites. This one is nice and smooth. On the inhale you can taste the peach which blends well with a rich custard. I prefer vaping it at a higher wattage as it tends to bring out a the custard more.

Ratio

My Findings: On the inhale you get the taste of the pineapples with a hint of coconut. The exhale a thick creamy custard. Great flavor, smooth & sweet. I Find that on high wattage, the Pina is prominent, however, each to his/her own preferences. Smell of liquid, sweet & fresh

Ratio

My Findings: It does taste quite like the description. I’m not a fan of cinnamon vape, however I thought I’d give this a try. It has the perfect amount of bakery cinnamonish taste with a slight hint of icing. It’s not too sweet at all and no overbearing with cinnamon. On the inhale, a freshly baked cinnamon bun, on the exhale, cinnamon with icing.

Ratio

Setup: Evic VTC Mini with Goliath V2

Final Thoughts:

Thanks for updating. Your personal take on these carry a lot of useful information.

Back