Reuleaux Rx200

I have a weird one with my RX200. I have been vaping my current build for the last 3/4 days. Alliance dripper with a 0.9ohm build. This morning the mod is showing no atomiser and 0ohms. I have check the coils and posts, all seems good. Have made sure there is no juice on 510 connector of mod and dripper.

I then swapped out dripper with subtank, to check it is not the mod. Subtank (0.5ohm) works perfectly. Re-attached dripper, and now it works 100%.

Is this an indication of something wrong with the RX200's 510 connector and if so, what can I do to remedy it ?

I have a weird one with my RX200. I have been vaping my current build for the last 3/4 days. Alliance dripper with a 0.9ohm build. This morning the mod is showing no atomiser and 0ohms. I have check the coils and posts, all seems good. Have made sure there is no juice on 510 connector of mod and dripper.

I then swapped out dripper with subtank, to check it is not the mod. Subtank (0.5ohm) works perfectly. Re-attached dripper, and now it works 100%.

Is this an indication of something wrong with the RX200's 510 connector and if so, what can I do to remedy it ?

Are you using your alliance with or without bottom heatsink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using your alliance with or without bottom heatsink?

Didn't know the bottom section was detactable, I am assuming it is with, as I have never taken anything off the dripper.

Didn't know the bottom section was detactable, I am assuming it is with, as I have never taken anything off the dripper.

U can remove the bottom heatsink and it becomes a 3 level rda. Maybe the bottom was not in tightly so there was no contact with the pin. When u took it off and out it back on it made contact I'm assuming. IMO its better without the bottom heatsink. That how i use mine

U can remove the bottom heatsink and it becomes a 3 level rda. Maybe the bottom was not in tightly so there was no contact with the pin. When u took it off and out it back on it made contact I'm assuming. IMO its better without the bottom heatsink. That how i use mine

Seems all good now, so your estimation sounds right. I will pitstop it later today, and try out the dripper without heatsink, thanks m8

Back