Rewicked Nautilus Mini

I also just learnt that when you experiment give it a little time between adjusting the coil, they stay hot for a while.

I am a little hungry now. My studdy smells like a fruit and veg, with a Spur next door.

Soo... Time for a pointless how to :). Rebuilt my Nautilus Mini again, but thought I would do my own coil this time (1.8, 28g K). Runs a tad hot now but the cloud and taste is great (relatively speaking). I would try rebuilding anything at the moment. Complete noob excitement.

Had to wick this a few times to get it right

Some pics of the process:

20141215_201011.jpg 20141215_151959.jpg 20141215_152423.jpg 20141215_152438.jpg 20141215_152551.jpg 20141215_152716.jpg

Awesome stuff. How big did you make the inner diameter of the coil?

Awesome stuff. How big did you make the inner diameter of the coil?
Sadly my equipment is a little nondescript, but it's the same size as hole in the little metal mesh jobby.

Last edited:
Very nice rebuild :clap:

I remember doing this with new coils, fresh out of the pack I'd rip them apart and re-coil them...just because :D
Then I got me an RBA (or 3) and it's been heaven ever since...enjoy the vape :)

Very nice rebuild :clap:

I remember doing this with new coils, fresh out of the pack I'd rip them apart and re-coil them...just because :D
Then I got me an RBA (or 3) and it's been heaven ever since...enjoy the vape :)
I guess I might do one for the Atlantis at some point, just for the hell of it, but you're right, got my first RBA yesterday and it is a whole new world :)

Back