Rob away for a week!

Natal Coastal win inter Provincials
154c4409b9f3d62b9b7da29737510d16.jpg

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Great achievement @Rob Fisher - and thanks for sharing!
Well done man
Doing us proud.

Must have been helped a bit by the Tropical Ice ;-)

Congrats to the whole team as this was a team event. Very proud - but must admit I am glad it is all over now and I will have my hubby home tomorrow.

You are right @Just B

Congrats to the whole Natal team!

Wow way to go Rob!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! The fishing was really tough and the Vaal River is not for the feint hearted... How more people don't die on that river I don't know... yesterday was a public holiday and the river was chaos to say the very least... trying to fish amount a gazillion boats and jet skis and bikini clad tarts was almost too much...

Luckily we had some real depth in the team this year and and those of us that were Vaal River virgins learnt big time! It was really interesting to be guided by a captain who is one of the top bass fisherman in the country! And the fact that the 8 man team was made up of some awesome humans really helped!

I hit the vaal on fly every now and then. Some of the guys out there stress me out.. Wading through huge flows alone in just tekkies. Sheesh!

Congrats on the achievement!!!

I hit the vaal on fly every now and then. Some of the guys out there stress me out.. Wading through huge flows alone in just tekkies. Sheesh!

Congrats on the achievement!!!

Thanks Mike! It was an eye opener of note! :eek:

Back