Room Fogger’s Reviews

Compare to the ijust and ijust S .
Is this that much better because I was contemplating getting an ijust S again
@Resistance , It’s a great tube mod, very reasonable battery life, 510 so slap any rta/rda on there and battery life was good, even at 45w on the commercial coil. I know the battery isn’t that big, only 2300 mAh, but for me with the other mods in rotation it worked great. Virtually the same as a single bat mod. Charging time was moderately same as with 25R batteries.

I had an Ijust as well, was great, but I think I’ll stay with this one if I get to choose. It just has the look that I like, and it ticks the boxes for me. Feels like a solid mod and very well finished. I’ve only had it for 2 weeks, so cannot say too much for durability yet but I’ve had no problems so far, just enjoyment.

It’s quite a tall tube, 101.6 mm by 24.7 mm, but I don’t think the Ijust is really shorter, only advantage is that the S has a 3000 mAh capacity. Main advantage with the Twister is you can adjust wattage to suit you, as far as I can remember the Ijust is determined by your coil resistance.

Hope this helps a bit, but imho I don’t think you will be throwing your cash in the water if you go the Twister route.

@Resistance , It’s a great tube mod, very reasonable battery life, 510 so slap any rta/rda on there and battery life was good, even at 45w on the commercial coil. I know the battery isn’t that big, only 2300 mAh, but for me with the other mods in rotation it worked great. Virtually the same as a single bat mod. Charging time was moderately same as with 25R batteries.

I had an Ijust as well, was great, but I think I’ll stay with this one if I get to choose. It just has the look that I like, and it ticks the boxes for me. Feels like a solid mod and very well finished. I’ve only had it for 2 weeks, so cannot say too much for durability yet but I’ve had no problems so far, just enjoyment.

It’s quite a tall tube, 101.6 mm by 24.7 mm, but I don’t think the Ijust is really shorter, only advantage is that the S has a 3000 mAh capacity. Main advantage with the Twister is you can adjust wattage to suit you, as far as I can remember the Ijust is determined by your coil resistance.

Hope this helps a bit, but imho I don’t think you will be throwing your cash in the water if you go the Twister route.

Well explained answer.
Basically everything I get kind of breaks or damages. I remember the ijust being quite tough especially when it accidentally slipped out of your top pocket from a roof. But your answer makes good sense and it will surely help with my choice.

Well explained answer.
Basically everything I get kind of breaks or damages. I remember the ijust being quite tough especially when it accidentally slipped out of your top pocket from a roof. But your answer makes good sense and it will surely help with my choice.
About the only weakness I can see with an incident like this is that the wattage control ring sits on the bottom of the mod, so depending on how it lands......... may be a weak spot but can’t say. And I’m not going to do a drop test:D firstly enjoying it too much, and secondly fire brigade charges these days to take people of the roof.

About the only weakness I can see with an incident like this is that the wattage control ring sits on the bottom of the mod, so depending on how it lands......... may be a weak spot but can’t say. And I’m not going to do a drop test:D firstly enjoying it too much, and secondly fire brigade charges these days to take people of the roof.
15737613138695964521009251757650.jpg
There's no height rest actions here...lol

Compare to the ijust and ijust S .
Is this that much better because I was contemplating getting an ijust S again
Obviously one advantage as already pointed out is the wattage is adjustable with the Twister. I actually like the ijust S and Eleaf are underestimated when it comes to their coils but Freemax along with Horizontech in my opinion manufacture the best stock coils especially for the wattage range best suited for these devices. The ijust S comes with a good tank, the Twister comes with an excellent tank.

VAPORESSO PodStick Kit – Summary/Overview

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while testing the equipment being reviewed. The products were supplied free of charge by VAPORESSO for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This is a summary of the review on the VAPORESSO Podstick Kit.

The link to the official VAPORESSO website is:
https://www.vaporesso.com/
The link to the product on the official VAPORESSO website is:
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/podstick

The full review can be found here.

What’s in the box ?:

Whats in the Box.JPG
  • 1 x PodStick Mod.
  • 2 x Pods.
  • 1 x 1.3 Ohm CCELL Pod (pre-installed).
  • 1 x 0.6 Ohm Mesh Pod (Sealed Package).
  • 1 x E-Juice Bottle.
  • 1 x USB Charging Cable.
  • 1 x Instruction Manual / 1 x Pod Filling Instruction Card / 1 x Authenticity Check Instruction Card.
The colors available in the range:
Podstick Colours.jpg

Impressions and Opinion.
  • The PodStick is extremely light in weight and easy to use.
  • Its profile ensures that it sits very comfortably in the hand, and the firing button is easily accessible and comfortable to use.
  • Battery life was surprisingly good for such a small battery and is combined with a very short charging cycle.
  • Easy, 3 click selection of the desired power level allows for some customization of your desired vaping experience.
  • The 6 color schemes provides you with a choice to suit your individual taste and preference.
  • The fact that this this system uses disposable Pods makes it extremely convenient. It is advised by the manufacturer that the Pods be replaced after 5 refills.
  • You have the option of a quite tight MTL draw with the 1.3 Ohm CCELL Pod, which is specifically optimized for this, or a satisfying DLdraw on the 0.6 Ohm Meshed Pod.
  • Refill through a top fill depressible plunger type refill port. Once lifted the plunger rises up and effectively seals the juice in the Pod.
  • Refill bottle included for ease of use, and for the action of depressing while filling its size is perfect for one handed use to achieve this.
The Verdict.
Overall, my impression of the PodStick is that it is a great little device. It’s ease of use and easy setting options make this a great kit for beginners, but it will also fit perfectly for more experienced vapers wanting convenience in a small and lightweight package.

A sincere thank you to @Vaporesso for supplying the VAPORESSO Podstick Kit for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.

A little teaser to wet the appetites, review of the VOOPOO VINCI X ModPod coming soon
View attachment 182724

And and and???

tumblr_mjv66et7Fv1r0ptf1o1_500.gif

VOOPOO Vinci X ModPod Kit – Summary/Overview

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while testing the equipment being reviewed. The products were supplied free of charge by VOOPOO for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This is a summary of the review on the VOOPOO Vinci X ModPod Kit.

The link to the official VOOPOO website is:
https://www.voopoo.com/
The link to the product on the official VOOPOO website is:
https://www.voopoo.com/vinci-x

What’s in the box ?:

upload_2019-11-20_19-49-8.png

upload_2019-11-20_19-49-36.png

Impressions and Opinion.
  • The Vinci X is a spectacular device from an aesthetics and quality point of view.
  • The device is not the lightest Pod system around, but the versatility of the replaceable 18650 battery really gives it an edge when it comes to usage and battery life.
  • The 70 W maximum power is something that will appeal to a broader range of users.
  • Easy access to battery port on the bottom of device with a screw in battery cover.
  • The polarity indicator is in silver on the inside of the battery door, so this makes it easier to see.
  • In device battery charging through a USB port at the front of the device.
  • The device is quite large in profile, but still a comfortable size for daily carry and comfortable use.
  • The PCGT pods used are the same as with the initial Vinci ModPod, so crossover use is possible.
  • It utilizes the same Pull and Push (PnP) system for coil replacement and is fully compatible with the other coils in the PnP range.
  • Will be a game changer once RBA is released, from a customization point of view as well as cost.
  • Great flavor from two new coils, with exceptional wicking ability, so preferably stay in the recommended wattage range for the specific coil.
  • Ability to change airflow by turning Pod 180 degrees, slightly tighter draw.
  • Easy accessible Side Fill port with Silicone Sealing strip ensures ease of use and no leaking.
  • 8 Additional Safety Features, Overtime Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Overcharge Protection, Max Power Protection, Output Over-current Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Over-Temperature Protection, Battery Reverse Polarity.
  • Clock however has to be reset after each battery change if the in device charging option is not used.
The Verdict.
Overall, my impression of the Vinci X is that it is in a class of its own. It is really great looking, extremely easy to set up and use, sits nicely in the hand, is heavier than some other devices, but not uncomfortably so, performs absolutely great, and didn’t leave me wanting at any stage. Due to the AI chip you have numerous protections and suggestions, and the adjustable wattage will ensure you have a great vaping experience. On a lighter note I sadly only have one hand free most of the day now, the Vinci X uses the other one most of the time. It is definitely a keeper and will join me on a daily basis going forward.

A sincere thank you to VOOPOO for supplying the VOOPOO Vinci X ModPod Kit for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.

Last edited:
FreeMax GEMM 80W starter kit with GEMM disposable tank
and
FreeMax Twister 80W starter kit with Fireluke 2 tank
Comparison
Disclaimer – The views expressed in this comparison are based on my own experiences while testing the equipment for reviewing purposes. The products were supplied free of charge by FreeMax for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

After the initial reviews I decided to do a comparison between the two kits to highlight some of the similarities and differences and to give a snap shot of the vaping experience with both. I also wanted to test the durability and performance of the supplied tank and coil over a longer term to look at flavor, durability and value for money as additional information to use as an indicative guideline for new vapers interested in the product.

FreeMax GEMM 80W starter kit with GEMM disposable tank overview.
upload_2019-12-4_16-19-28.png

General Features
  • This GEMM Mod Kit is a Tube style mod with a built in battery and utilizes disposable tanks.
  • The kit is good looking and the contrast of the main body color with the stainless steel 510 connection ring makes it very pleasing on the eye. The overall finish is of a high standard, it looks and feels solid and durable and point to a high quality manufactured product.
  • The Mod has all of the expected safety features ensuring a worry free vaping experience.
  • The 5 color schemes it comes in will give you a decent choice as you can go for a safe black or white, or live on the wild side with Blue, Rainbow or Purple. The tanks are available colors to match the mod, but is also available in a clear option for those that would prefer it.
  • The mod has a normal 510 connection meaning other tanks or RDA's, RTA's and RDTA's can be utilized as well.
Power, Tank and Coils
  • The built in 2900mAh battery’s life is very good on soft, being the lowest power setting in conjunction with the G2 0.20 Ohm mesh coil tank as supplied, but be prepared to charge again if this is the only mod you use for the day. Better battery life may be achieved with the G2 0.5 Ohm mesh coil tank. Battery power indicator is colored light on power button, Green – 100% - 65%, Yellow – 65% - 30%, Red – 30% - 0%.
  • 3 Preset power settings using 3 clicks of power button to adjust power settings between: soft (20W - 50W), medium (25W - 70W), and hard (30W - 80W), based on the coil resistance of the choice of tank.
  • The fact that this system uses disposable tanks makes it hassle free to use, and the flavor overall was excellent. Both tanks tested gave a very pleasant vape experience and airflow is quiet. This makes it a very easy to use device for someone just starting out on their vaping journey.
  • Although with a nearly fully closed airflow control you still get a very loose draw on this tank, it can be utilized for a very loose MTL draw or DL experience.
  • The new diamond mesh coil system gave excellent flavor and the tea fiber and organic cotton mix gave superb wicking, even when chain vaping.
  • The top fill system makes keeping it topped up very easy, and the silicone plug sealed very well and no leaks from anywhere were experienced. The refill slot is quite narrow though, but not a big problem.
  • The GEMM tank comes with a fixed built in 510 drip-tip.
VS

FreeMax Twister 80W starter kit with Fireluke 2 tank overview.
upload_2019-12-4_17-9-1.png

General Features
  • This Mod Kit is a Tube style mod with a built in battery and utilizes disposable coils in the supplied reusable tank.
  • The Twister kit certainly catches your eye and is something totally different visually. The mod, finish and tank looks durable and overall finish points to a high quality manufactured product.
  • The Mod has all of the expected safety features ensuring a worry free vaping experience.
  • The 13 color schemes makes it appealing to a wide audience. The Graffiti color designs are Black, Space Black, Orange Red, Green and Blue, and the solid color schemes being Purple, Green, Blue, Golden, SS, Rainbow and Black, ensuring that you can find one that suits your personality and style.
  • The mod has a normal 510 connection meaning other tanks or RDA's, RTA's and RDTA's can be utilized as well.
Power, Tank and Coils
  • The built in 2300mAh battery’s life is reasonable with the TX 2 0.2 Ohm coil as supplied at 40W, but better battery life may be achieved with the NX2 0.5 Ohm mesh coil at lower wattage. Battery power indicator is colored light on power button, going from Green to Red as battery is used, and lasts approximately 150 puffs as per FreeMax specifications, I think I got a whole lot more though, but be prepared to charge again if this is the only mod you are going to use for the day.
  • You can adjust the Wattage starting from 5W to 80W in increments of 5W to suit your preference and flavor profile via a base adjustment ring.
  • The replaceable coils mean you can play around and find / customize the vaping experience to suit your preference to a great extent while enjoying the best of both worlds, ease of use as well as good flavor. Airflow is moderately noisy, but not overly so, but it is however quite a thirsty tank with the coils supplied.
  • Even with nearly fully closed airflow control you still get a very loose draw with plenty of air, imho this tank is more focused on giving a good DL experience.
  • The new diamond mesh coil system gave excellent flavor and the tea fiber and organic cotton mix gave superb wicking, even when chain vaping.
  • The slide open top fill system makes refilling very easy due to its size, and it sealed very well. No leaks were experienced.
  • The Fireluke 2 tank comes with a removable and replaceable 810 drip-tip.
Comparison Summary of experience and extended use.
Long Term Test of Tank and Coil
I decided after the formal reviews published on 28 October 2019 to combine the comparison with a bit of long term testing of both coils and tanks as there is limited information available especially for individuals starting out with regards to the durability and flavor production of these, and will be doing this on all commercial coils and tanks going forward. I re-installed the TX2 0.20 Ohm mesh coil that came pre-installed when the Twister kit was received, and chose the G2 0.20 Ohm mesh tank with the GEMM to give new vapers some more information on what to expect should they invest in one of these products. Both options produce great flavor with the Twister G2 mesh coil in conjunction with the Fireluke 2 tank maybe winning by a small margin in this department.

I added both set-ups to my daily rotation, but note that I used them in conjunction with about 2 or 3 other mods minimum during this time. I however tried to make sure to vape at least two tanks worth of juice daily on both. On the GEMM G2 disposable tank and the Twister TX2 disposable coil chosen a slight and gradual drop off in flavor could only be detected from about the middle of November, without making the vaping experience unpleasant or tasteless, with flavor lasting virtually right up to the end. The GEMM G2 tank only started to give a burny taste towards the end of November, with the Twister TX2 coils flavor dropping suddenly at about the same time. This result was quite surprising to me and in my opinion points to quality manufactured coils that gives good value for money, as I got a good month of use out of both, without compromising my experience or enjoyment overall. I however think that most people will change the tank or coils at the time that they start to detect a drop in flavor production or when changing profiles on juices, to ensure the maximum enjoyment of the vape experience. Using other coil and tank options/combinations may produce different results. It is also definitely worthwhile noting that during all of this time absolutely no leaking through the airflow or refilling ports was experienced with either options .
(Please note that the opinion expressed is based on my experience and no guarantees can be implied or given for future use by others, and the target was to push both options to the maximum of their ability for myself, but can be used as a guideline overall to get an idea of performance.)

Overall Opinion
FreeMax have produced two excellent Kits that is extremely easy to operate, making either an excellent option for those starting their vaping journey, but not excluding more experienced vapers looking for a easy to use back-up without having to compromise on flavor, while both options are not overloaded with frills and features that is almost never used. This approach offers a choice that should be able to satisfy their needs and produce excellent flavor in a package that will not let them down. The coil or tank choices will also allow you to choose an option as near as possible to your preferred vaping style. The built in batteries have their limitations as expected but perform adequate for normal daily use, but may need a recharge during the day based on your personal usage and vaping preferences.

I found both kits to be very easy and comfortable to use on a daily basis as they share some common features. In the end personal style and preference will in all probability determine the option that an individual chooses as their performance is so near to each other, while they are completely different. They are imho made for a fast and easy grab and go to hit the road with but will also came in handy while just relaxing.

(A sincere thank you to FreeMax for supplying the FreeMax Gemm and Twister Kits for review and comparison and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on them. (All pictures used in this review is held under Copyright by FreeMax.)

The extended use review is one most awesome thing, I don't get to see a lot. Thanks for adding in more info bro.
I really do appreciate it and I'm sure other members will agree with me.
Well done...!

VOOPOO Navi ModPod Kit – Summary/Overview

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while testing the equipment being reviewed. The products were supplied free of charge by VOOPOO for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This is a summary of the review on the VOOPOO Navi ModPod Kit.

https://www.voopoo.com/navi

What’s in the box ?

upload_2020-1-9_16-59-12.png

upload_2020-1-9_16-59-42.png

Impressions and Opinion.
  • The Navi is a small, comfortable, lightweight and pocket friendly device.
  • It sits easy and comfortably in the hand with no sharp edges.
  • Good size and bright color screen.
  • Built in safety features for added protection for both user and device.
  • Capacity of pod is 3.8 ml which is slightly smaller than some other pods.
  • Being compatible and with the versatility of the PnP coils and Rba it will suit a wide audience of users.
  • Easy operation, 5 clicks on and off, and easy setting of other options as well.
  • 14 day puff counter memory.
  • New patented independent airflow as part of the adjustable triple airflow system.
  • Airflow adjustment capability allowing for basic adjustment and better airflow when compared to their other products.
  • A not too tight MTL is achievable when the selector is totally closed, and a very good DL when fully open. In full open mode the device is quite noisy airflow wise, but in both settings the airflow was extremely smooth.
  • Great flavor with both supplied coil combinations, used with both 50 VG / 50 PG DIY juice and 70 VG / 30 PG commercial juice.
The Verdict.
Device performance is on par and very similar to the Vinci. Overall my impression of the Navi is that it is a great looking, very easy to set up, fill, change coils and use system. It sits nicely in the hand, is light and performs excellently, and it made for a great daily companion. Battery life was as expected for a 1500 mAh capacity and you may need to recharge if used exclusively, especially with the lower resistance coils. The Gene chip performed flawlessly, and the device is a pleasure to use due to the adjustable wattage and airflow control allow you to tailor the vape experience a bit to suit your preference. The only little negative point, when filling you lose sight of the e-juice level in the Pod just before it is full, so I ended up short filling in most instances, but rather less than a tidal wave of juice being wasted.

A sincere thank you to @VOOPOO for supplying the VOOPOO Navi ModPod Kit for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official VOOPOO website and other sources on the Internet)

FreeMax GEMM Pod Kit – Summary/Overview

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while testing the products being reviewed. The product/s were supplied free of charge by FreeMax for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This review will focus on the FreeMax GEMM Pod Kit consisting of the FreeMax GEMM 25 W Pod Device that uses a 1300 mA built in battery, and the GEMM Pod Disposable Tank.

The link to the official FreeMax website is:
https://www.freemaxvape.com/
The link to the product on the official FreeMax website is:
https://www.freemaxvape.com/gemm-25w-pod-kit/

What’s in the box ?:

upload_2020-2-3_9-17-11.png
(In this instance based on the 2 ml Pod tank capacity the contents of the Kit will be the same for both the Standard as well as the TPD compliant edition.)

The 4 colors available in the range:
upload_2020-2-3_9-17-43.png
Impressions and Opinion.
The GEMM Pod Kit is a small and ultralight system.
Has really good performance and convenience as part of the package.
The front layout has a fire button with color LED wattage indication (Red, Blue and Green) at the top.
Battery life indicator (25, 50, 75, 100 %) only visible when button is depressed in the middle, a small con.
USB charging port on the bottom.
Simple Operation, 5 clicks on and off, 3 clicks to change between the preset wattages.
Comfortably in the hand with no sharp or angular edges.
With both Pod tank options flavor was virtually on par with the larger disposable tanks for the GEMM Mod kit.
The 0.5 Ohm DL Pod tank tanks was tested at 15, 20 and 25 W using a 70 VG / 30 PG e-liquid.
The 1 Ohm MTL Pod tank was tested at 12, 14 and 15 W for, using a 70 VG / 30 PG e-liquid.
The 2 ml capacity means you will have to fill up more often.
It has a built in drip tip which proved to be quite comfortable during use.
Battery life was good for a 1300 mAh capacity, may need to recharge if used exclusively.
Preset adjustable wattage and airflow control gives limited choice of options to customize the vape experience to your preferred style.

The Verdict.
After initially getting over the PCGT construction this is a great little system to have on your vape shelf, whether you are a starting your vaping journey or as an experienced vaper. They say dynamite comes in small packages, and this is true for this Kit. Although only 25 W I personally think it punches above its weight, and makes for a perfect grab and go system to use on a daily basis. The ease of use and good performance will keep most people satisfied imho, and it is quite durable as well. Mine dropped a few times while busy on an open air project, but it is still going strong, but this is of course not advised for any system.

A sincere thank you to Paul at FreeMax for supplying the FreeMax GEMM Pod Kit for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official FreeMax website on the Internet)

VOOPOO Vinci Air Pod Kit - Summary/Overview

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while testing the equipment being reviewed. The product/s were supplied free of charge by VOOPOO for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This review will focus on the VOOPOO Vinci Air Pod Kit consisting of the Voopoo Vinci Air Device that uses a 900 mA built in battery, and the Refillable Pod System with PnP replaceable coils capability.

https://www.voopoo.com/vinci-air

What’s in the box ?:

upload_2020-2-3_9-38-13.png

upload_2020-2-3_9-38-49.png
Impressions and Opinion.

The Voopoo Vinci Air Pod is a very attractive and light device.
More in the traditional thinner rectangular format.
Excellent quality, with the gunmetal finish and colored back panel complimenting each other.
The face layout allows for a fire button above a colored screen, wattage adjustment buttons on the right hand side, and the USB charging port on the left side.
This definitely falls into the category of a light and pocket friendly device.
The matt finish also means it doesn’t show fingerprints easily.
Some cross compatibility with the other PnP coils and Rba.
5 clicks on and off, fire and – button to clear puff counter, fire and + button to lock and unlock.
The 7 color schemes also provides you with a decent choice to suit your individual taste and preference. The 4 ml PCGT pod utilizes the same Pull and Push (PnP) system commercial coils and RBA.
An all-day mod with the 1 Ohm coil, vape style and battery dependent.
Very reasonable flavor was there from the first fill, with virtually no break in time at all.
Intuitive wattage as suggested by the chip.

The Verdict.
The Vinci Air is a small pod device, a lot thinner than its namesakes, lightweight and pocket friendly and has the performance to make it a winner in its own right. It is comfortable to use and the round edges means it doesn’t hurt the hands. Battery life was as expected for a 900 mAh capacity, wish it could be bigger but to keep the device small you have to compromise, and you will need to recharge if used exclusively. The Gene AI chip performed flawlessly, and the device really made the experience pleasurable. The adjustable wattage and airflow control design allows you a vape experience of note. The R2 1 Ohm coil was my favorite of the 2 coils, and imho is the better suited of the 2 to make this a powerhouse, and wait for it, you actually get a decent tight MTL draw from it, or a really restricted DL, all by rotating the Pod 180

A sincere thank you to @VOOPOO for supplying the VOOPOO Vinci Air Pod Kit for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official VOOPOO website and other sources on the Internet)

MOTI PIIN Disposable Device - Summary/Overview

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while using the equipment being reviewed. The product/s were supplied free of charge for evaluation by MOTIVAPE and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This review will focus on the MOTI PIIN Disposable Kit consisting of the MOTI PIIN All in One Disposable Device.
The link to the official MOTIVAPE website is:
https://motivape.com/
The link to the product on the official MOTIVAPE website is:
https://motivape.com/pages/moti-piin

What’s in the box ?:

upload_2020-4-19_12-33-51.png
The flavors available in the range:
upload_2020-4-19_12-34-23.png
Impressions and Opinion.
  • Its size makes it a very efficient grab and run device.
  • Lightweight and pocket friendly.
  • This is an extremely well built and finished device, especially for a single use disposable device.
  • The coatings texture prevents slipping and gives a good looking finish.
  • Quality of the manufacturing is apparent when looking at it.
  • The device is draw activated and the mouthpiece was very comfortable to use.
  • Shelf life is given as 24 months, provided it is stored properly in a cool dark place during this time frame.
  • The flavors were perceived as super cold by me personally, but it was refreshing.
  • High NicSalt level, 20mg and 50mg will satisfy most vapers needs.
The Verdict.
This will be a great option for anyone looking for a stealth type disposable to take to meetings or when travelling, as well as new vapers due to ease of use. Price dependent I may get one or two for those days where carrying a full size mod around is not an option.

A sincere thank you to Leon and @Moti for supplying the MOTI PIIN Device for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official MOTIVAPE website and other sources on the Internet)

Last edited:
Back