RSQ Hotcig regulated Squonker Reviews

Thanks. The batteries I'm using are hg2s. All around 6 months old. I was wondering if the batteries might be tired but not had chance to purchase more.
Unless you have been running those LG's excessively hard, those should still be very close to perfect.

Regards

Been using mine for 4 weeks as a go to mod. Running the batteries untill 0%. (Yeah, I'm not doing mechs soon).

No problem at all. Running the pink Samsung batteries.

Could be the batteries. Maybe borrow a different one from a friend. If thats not it the electronic board might be faulty.

I have more or less vaped the RSQ exclusively in TC using SS316L with HG2's, only using wattage-mode to compare the vape experience between my DNA devices. I have heard no whining whatsoever. My batteries deplete properly to the device's cut-off. IMO TC and squonking go hand in hand. I quite enjoy being able to vape just about all of the juice from the wick with no fear of burning it before squonking again.. ;)

I have read some complaints regarding the silicone bottle being a pain to fill. My solution was to use the refill bottle which was included in my Hugo Vapor Squeezer. It's great to not have to remove the RSQ's bottle at all. Flavor changes using TC makes it a snap. Just squonk down to empty, vape the wick dry, use the refill bottle with a different flavor, and Bob's your Uncle :thumbsup:In fact, I plan on picking up a 5 pack of 30ml silicone refill bottles to have different flavors at the ready since I've found it works so well. It's actually quicker / much less messy for me to use the refill bottle than removing the RSQ's..:)

I guess I have a faulty unit. Past my vendor warrantee too :( I've emailed hotcig and got no reply. Should have waited a while I think before impulse buying lol.
I'll persevere until I can order the pulse 80w. Thanks all for your input. :)

Last edited:
Has anybody been using the rsq & wasp nano combo

If so what builds are in there?

I only use , ni80 24ga sometimes twisted and flatwire , never had any issues , but just can't seem to get it right for this one

Hi all,

Im having issues with battery percentage fluctuating and draining really quick. I have tried 4 different batteries, different tanks and updating software but issue remains. Vaping at 35w on 3.0ohm dual coil kanthal build.

Has anybody else experienced this or know how to fix?

Back