RTA Recommendations

Also look at the Kylin V2

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm starting to look around for a second RTA and two reviews that caught my eye, was the new Wotofo Elevate and the Juggerknot...

Will study more reviews on them, but they look great!

Can honestly say
For a dual coil RTA the Aqua Master beats them all hands down
Single coil, for the price, Serpent SMM

My recent experiences with RTAs might leave me a bit biased , but rather invest in a Pulse + Recurve .... much less hassle and flavour is off the top.

Sorry to gooi a spanner in the works :)

I'm starting to look around for a second RTA and two reviews that caught my eye, was the new Wotofo Elevate and the Juggerknot...

Will study more reviews on them, but they look great!

Juggerknot is brilliant, I think the elevate will be the cheaper option though and more widely available

Wotofo Serpent SMM is a single coil rta with very good flavour. Also relatively cheap.

The Nudge 22 and 24 are also SMM atomisers, which makes it something worth checking out.

Honestly (reading the OP now) coming from RDAs you might be disappointed in RTAs I might be stirring here but it's all subjective what works for one person might not work for another.

There's no real bad flavour tanks anymore it basically all comes down to ease of build and wicking. RTAs are fiddly most times and it takes some effort and patience (of which I lack lol)

It comes down to your vaping style in the end and what ticks the boxes for YOU...everyone has an opinion including me but I would suggest try a few RTAs see what tickles your fancy but don't expect to be blown away if you a RDA fan.
I can also add that I have used several RTA's and RDA's, started squonking and I will never go back to an RTA. RDA's flavour is phenominal and easy to build

RDA’s and RTA’s both have there pros and cons. From my experience each device style vapes differently and certain juices works better in a RTA and visa versa. Good to have both IMHO.

My advice on a commercial RTA, get a top airflow like the Dead Rabbit, Zeus, Juggerknot Mini, Wotofo Serpent Elevate. Nothing worse than a leaky bottom airflow RTA!

And also opt for a GTA style deck, they just wick more efficiently from my experience.

Zeus -Single
easy to build on and wick, and the flavour I get off it is even better than some of my drippers :/

Need to replace my Zeus single and Dead Rabbit RTA's I sold last week.

Reason for selling
Zeus - Pyro asked nicely
DR - got way to hot.

Anyone having issues with the Blitzen ?

Anyone having issues with the Blitzen ?
I think some have struggled with dry hits, but for me it's probably been the easiest RTA I've ever had when it comes to wicking. It's very forgiving. I haven't had a leak nor a dry hit and its my daily workhorse.

Back