RTA Recommendations

TyTy

Chasing Flavour
LV

Awards
Currently looking at getting my 1st RTA as I only use drippers, any recommendations guys? Been looking into the Manta and Zeus and they both look pretty good.

INTAKE RTA

...es ist das Beste

Zeus is my RTA of choice Dual or Single are great
Intake is also not a bad RTA , I just don't like the build deck

Reload - no complaints
Manta- If you can get the wicking right its a very good tank
Zeus single or dual - both awesome but I dont like the dual because of the shape at the bottom
Intake - very restrictive lung hit and looks great

Zeus is the easiest for building I think

I second the Intake RTA

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Zeus Single coil

It was recommended to me on this forum so I bought one and couldn't be happier

If it's your first one I'd still recommend the AMMIT 24. It's one of the easiest (if not the easiest) RTA to wick which gives you the freedom to try out different coil builds, etc. and in my honest opinions - is STILL one of the best RTAs for flavour.

Theý're a bit old now so you should get them at a bargain. I regret selling mine.

Single/Dual - Zeus Dual
Single - +1 Intake
Dual only - Reload (if you can find an authentic)

Currently looking at getting my 1st RTA as I only use drippers, any recommendations guys? Been looking into the Manta and Zeus and they both look pretty good.
ZEUS... Very nice RTA as long as the wicking is done correctly. Good flavour , good clouds

More of the same, I can vouch for the Zeus single, got one recently and its the best flavour ive had in my limited experience. If you follow the advise on the forum wicking is pretty easy, got it perfect on my second try. The intake seems awesome as well, haven't tried it though.

I had a Zeus, sold it. I still have my Manta and use it daily.

Zeus or intake in my opinion easy to build and doesn't leak

would you consider waiting for the dead rabbit RTA? the RDA dead rabbit is phenomenal.

My current rotation is Zeus Single (v1?), Kylin (I fixed my leak issues), Revolver, and Creed.
Each one shines in its own unique way, but by far the Kylin, Cree and Revolver swhine in the flavor department with bottom airflow.

Just not sure all of them are first timer friendly.
The Revolver and Zeus are equally easy to build and wick.

I have the zeus dual(about 2 weeks old), but i always go back to the obs engine 2(the top fill is brilliant), the zeus in polished ss looks great.

7a5505fe7c84a2fa456908d950b16f3c.jpg

Don’t you know it

- Dovape Freedom RTA
(the only RTA I've come across with RDA flavour performance. Only negative it's a 2ml tank, but it's easier than dripping...)
- Intake RTA

Honestly (reading the OP now) coming from RDAs you might be disappointed in RTAs I might be stirring here but it's all subjective what works for one person might not work for another.

There's no real bad flavour tanks anymore it basically all comes down to ease of build and wicking. RTAs are fiddly most times and it takes some effort and patience (of which I lack lol)

It comes down to your vaping style in the end and what ticks the boxes for YOU...everyone has an opinion including me but I would suggest try a few RTAs see what tickles your fancy but don't expect to be blown away if you a RDA fan.

Back