Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Post your pics and videos of your cloud blowing here!

Please list Resistance of your coils, single or dual or otherwise, your wicking material, MOD, Atomiser and the juice you are using!

Uploaded this a few weeks ago, trying to do some silly stuff with vapour and bass but ended up failing, seems to be an impressive amount of vapour though :oops: (TURN YOUR SPEAKERS DOWN) or up :p

Resistance : 0.16
Coil Setup: Dual (20g 6 wrap 3mm)
Wicking : Koh Gen Do
MOD: IPV3
Atomizer: Mutation X V2 (Project Sub-Ω Ed.)
Juice: Grants Vanilla Custard 100% VG

Last edited:
Uploaded this a few weeks ago, trying to do some silly stuff with vapor and bass but ended up failing, seems to be an impressive amount of vapor though :oops:

Damn! Are you sure there wasn't a smoke machine doing the vapour! ;) That's a lot of vapour! See you at VapCon?

Uploaded this a few weeks ago, trying to do some silly stuff with vapour and bass but ended up failing, seems to be an impressive amount of vapour though :oops: (TURN YOUR SPEAKERS DOWN) or up

Resistance : 0.16
Coil Setup: Dual (20g 6 wrap 3mm)
Wicking : Koh Gen Do
MOD: IPV3
Atomizer: Mutation X V2 (Project Sub-Ω Ed.)
Juice: Grants Vanilla Custard 100% VG

Good lord !

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Check out this video on YouTube:

Guys this is what I have the God mod at 150w with a 0.50ohm build running the doge
Dual coil 2.5mm I'd 26g

I think I need to practice some more! My Atlantis tanks just ain't cutting it anymore! :)

Check out this video on YouTube:

Guys this is what I have the God mod at 150w with a 0.50ohm build running the doge
Dual coil 2.5mm I'd 26g

Need a 260W now!

Please bear in mind the cocky attitude was BEFORE I had seen the other local cloud blowers! But see you all at VapeCon anyway! :rock:

Segelei 100+, Derringer, Dual Coils 0,5Ω, Rayon, Thenancara Antarctica!

This is one I took in jan with the sig 100 and dark horse :p
Please bear in mind the cocky attitude was BEFORE I had seen the other local cloud blowers! But see you all at VapeCon anyway! :rock:

Segelei 100+, Derringer, Dual Coils 0,5Ω, Rayon, Thenancara Antarctica!

hahahahahahahahaha classic!!

Mr. Fisher sir, are you competing at the cloud blowing comp at Vapecon? :nerd:

Mr. Fisher sir, are you competing at the cloud blowing comp at Vapecon? :nerd:

I'm all talk and very little action on the cloud blowing front... I just like to get the children all riled up and excited! ;)

But I'm going to experiment with less potent juices and see if I can maybe give the kids a run for their money! :)

hahaha great stuff guys

Heres some 30W clouds I shot in January. Will post some higher powered ones in a few days :p

Little Boy RDA, single coil honestly can't remember wraps, wire or ID :p but it was 1 ohm @ 30W

Last edited:
ok, heres some 100W madness. burnt my lip a little with a delrin chuff top :p

Frankenvulcan (Vulcan deck + Tobh barrel + IGO-W & Mephisto screws + Chuff top) dual spaced 24G coils 3.2mm ID 5 wraps per coil @ 100W

Strangely despite 70 additional watts, the clouds aren't that much bigger :p

Heres some 30W clouds I shot in January. Will post some higher powered ones in a few days :p

Little Boy RDA, single coil honestly can't remember wraps, wire or ID :p but it was 1 ohm @ 30W

You have a Selfie Stick? lol

sig 100w X dark horse dual 22g build cant remember resistance was around 80w
9b974e6587ace077a66c21ba89cbf484.jpg

Playing around in the stock room

Here is a pic of the build

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425674165.205670.jpg

Dark horse atty
Smpl mod
Dual parallel 28g
3mm id
Ohms- not sure
50/50 juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh i Didnt know this forum was that big into the cloud chasing. well here is a vid of me winning the last cloud comp I entered.

It was a dual para 24g, @.16ohm, using 26650 on the clt v2 plus. ( i have since then upgraded )
And no, my build and wicking is a trade secret.

This cloud was good at the time, But I have improved. Await further videos.

Back