Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The reviews have all been positive so I thought I would give it a whirl... the coiling was a bit of a pain because the coils need wrapping the opposite way to the way I have all my coils done... but I forced it. Trimming the coil legs are a bit of an issue but doable.

As with all Eden products, they have the dimples and the products are really solidly built! Similar to the Skyfall it has airhole plugs and I used the biggest one. It has a BF pin but comes as a standard RDA. It's a single coil RDA and it is quite a restricted DL even with the biggest air plug.
Salix 001.jpg Salix1.jpg Salix2.jpg Salix3.jpg Salix4.jpg Salix5.jpg Salix6.jpg Salix7.jpg Salix8.jpg

@Petrus other RDA's are better. It's really well made but the flavour is average.

Had a close look at the build deck in your photo Rob
Couldnt figure out how the airflow reaches the coil from the far side
Is it just one airhole?

@Petrus other RDA's are better. It's really well made but the flavour is average.
Thanks Oom @Rob Fisher , that was exactly what I was afraid off. Nowadays the competitions is so tough and the craftsmanship keeps on improving, I think ESG has set a very high standard for modders with the Skyfall.

@Rob Fisher , I forgot to mention, I saw a video this morning about the Vapefly Pixie RDA, witch is a "budget RDa" and the reviews looks so promising.

@Rob Fisher , I forgot to mention, I saw a video this morning about the Vapefly Pixie RDA, witch is a "budget RDa" and the reviews looks so promising.

Yip saw that... but I think I am done with RDA's now... I have a good selection of them but hardly ever use any of them. I'm an RTA man through and through these days! RDA's are now juice testing devices for me.

Back