**SAVE THE DATE**

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
IVC will be visiting various retailers for a meet and greet as well as allowing customers to sample our awesome liquids as well.

We will be providing pre-filled atomisers with our four flavours as well as have sample bottles available to refill or for people who may have drippers and want to test it in there.

Dates and applicable retailer information will be posted here, so keep your eyes open for where we will be.

We're looking forward to meeting you!

IVC Slogan.JPG

First up is VCorp Vaping!

Many thanks to @Kaos and his team (@Cybermoo) for allowing us to visit his shop!

We will be at VCorp Vaping on the 18th of February.

As a reminder, one of the liquids we will be taking with is Blueberry Hills which according to a recent independent review was described as follows: "The first thing I noticed whilst vaping on Blueberry Hills, was the way that the blueberry just pops in my mouth followed by a creamy exhale. This just made me go nuts for it, instantly. The blueberry is obviously very dominant but without being overpowering and the creaminess just puts a delightful play on the tip of my taste buds."

blueberry-2.jpg

Contact details for VCorp Vaping:
Suite 3 Arden Manor
61 Watermeyer Street
Parkrand
Boksburg

Kaos: 073 356 0746
Violetta: 081 737 8485
WhatsApp: 072 103 6503

https://www.vcorpvaping.co.za/

See you there!! :)

Last edited:
Great initiative @ivc_mixer
Hope it goes well.

Looking forward to hearing about other retailer appearances!

Thanks @Silver

We're already in discussion with a few others and will update this post accordingly

A reminder that we will be at VCorp Vaping this Saturday the 18th of February (@Kaos @Cybermoo).

Another flavour which will be available for testing is Build Me Up Butterscotch, a smooth and rich butterscotch with a subtle but tasty peanut butter exhale, which during independent testing was described as follows: "As a child I was never a real big fan of butterscotch, but this juice is damn delicious. It it is everything one could possibly want from a butterscotch e-liquid. It is silky smooth and super sweet"

Butterscotch-2.jpg

Suite 3 Arden Manor
61 Watermeyer Street
Parkrand
Boksburg

Looking forward to seeing you there!! :)

My current favourite all day vape is Mean Mr Custard. A light, fluffy sweet custard which has been described as "a fluffy custard not like Ultra-mel or something store bought but rather as before mentioned sweet yummy homemade custard". This little bottle of deliciousness will also be available at VCorp Vaping (@Kaos @Cybermoo) on Saturday for you, the consumer, to test. So bring your tank, wick up and throw some unforgettable custard flavour in your tank and puff away, or use our pre-filled atomisers available for you to put on your mod and try it out. You will not regret it!!

custard-2.jpg

Suite 3 Arden Manor
61 Watermeyer Street
Parkrand
Boksburg

Looking forward to seeing you there!! :)

Did we leave the best for last? Well according to @Paul vermaak we did as this is his current favourite ADV.

I am of course referring to Kiss Me (Strawberry Lips) which will also be available tomorrow (yes, tomorrow!) at VCorp (@Kaos @Cybermoo) for you to test and buy!

As described in a review, "Imagine Liqui Fruit's Strawberry juice transformed into a sorbet. It feels like you are vaping two completely (different) strawberry juices at once!"

VCorp Contact details:
Suite 3 Ardon Manor
61 Watermeyer street
Parkrand
Boksburg

I will be there from 10am onwards. See you there! :)strawberry-2.jpg

Absolutely amazing time was had at VCorp Vaping! What a awesome group of people who really care about their clients and vaping in general!

Thank you @Kaos, @Cybermoo and everyone else there for your amazing support of our juices! And to all the people who came through to test, thank you for the amazing feedback!

IVC juice testers, pre-filled atomisers as well as bottles for dripping, will be available through the week so if you missed out today, come on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday or Friday or even all 5 days if you like! You wil not be disappointed!

Absolutely amazing time was had at VCorp Vaping! What a awesome group of people who really care about their clients and vaping in general!

Thank you @Kaos, @Cybermoo and everyone else there for your amazing support of our juices! And to all the people who came through to test, thank you for the amazing feedback!

IVC juice testers, pre-filled atomisers as well as bottles for dripping, will be available through the week so if you missed out today, come on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday or Friday or even all 5 days if you like! You wil not be disappointed!

Great to hear it went well @ivc_mixer
Please post a photo if you have one.
Share with us the vibe and the fun - we wanna see

Sorry @Silver, I was so caught up in the moment and being the only one there (my partner could not make it due to other commitments) I was with the clients while testing the whole time. Will definitely make a plan next time! However, as I am going through on Saturday again to fetch the stuff, I might get one off while there.

On cold and rainy days few things are as nice as warm hospitality and delicious vape flavours.

So this Saturday come through to Lung Candy where Johan van Noordwyk (@Maxxis) will assist you with anything vape related and while you're there meet Paul (@Paul vermaak) and try some of the divine IVC flavours which will be available to sample in pre-filled atomisers or bottles for those of you with drippers.

One of the flavours which will be available for testing is the delectable Kiss Me (Strawberry Lips) which has during each of these taste testing days scored 10/10 from many of the clients visiting.

Described as a cool Strawberry with a almost milkshake flavoured inhale and a rich Strawberry exhale. Nathan Smith (@JanVanRiebeeckVaped) said in a review "It feels like you are vaping two completely (different) Strawberry juices at once!".

Don't miss out on this experience and come through to Lung Candy this Saturday the 4th of March!

strawberry-2.jpg

After getting a new atomiser, the first juice i reached out to try was Blueberry Hills. The flavour profile of this juice makes me go crazy for it every time.

This is but one of the IVC juices which will be available for sampling at Lung Candy (@Maxxis) this Saturday (4th March) both on pre-filled atomisers as well as in bottles for those who prefer to drip.

Knowing the ingredients of this juice does not make it any less spectacular every time I vape it. As described, "Blueberry flavours are typically rich, doughy (think of Blueberry muffins) type flavours. We agree with the rich part, hence why Blueberry Hills contains a nice compliment of creams and vanilla however we felt that our Blueberry should be unique, hence why the special ingredient which will make you wonder..." and this statement holds true every time even I vape it.

So, stop by Lung Candy this weekend and try some out, it's free! :)
Blueberry Hills.jpg

Back