Seen/unseen function

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
I wish there was a function to mark 'new' threads that you're not interested in as "seen".

(im trying to type this out less confusing but the more words I use the more german it sounds lol
so I hope the 17 words will suffice:rolleyes: Its Sunday, dont judge me :giggle:)

You can view "New Posts"
That will classify all posts on the forum according to the latest posted down to the oldest.

As you view a post, it will "disappear" from there until someone posts in there again.

That in my opinion is the best way to view the forum. You will always see what threads are active and can see at a glance whats happening.

I wish there was a function to mark 'new' threads that you're not interested in as "seen".

(im trying to type this out less confusing but the more words I use the more german it sounds lol
so I hope the 17 words will suffice:rolleyes: Its Sunday, dont judge me :giggle:)

I feel your pain...there are a few threads that I'd also like to ignore and never have show up as having unread messages. I want to mark them as black holes :p

An "Ignore Thread" similar to the current "Watch Thread" would be ideal :)

You can mark a whole section as READ. If you from the home page scroll down you will see red speech bubbles next to sections with unread messages and you can click them and it will mark all the threads as read.

But I know what you mean... you would like the ability to mark a certain thread as IGNORE?

You can mark a whole section as READ. If you from the home page scroll down you will see red speech bubbles next to sections with unread messages and you can click them and it will mark all the threads as read.

But I know what you mean... you would like the ability to mark a certain thread as IGNORE?

Thanks for that, I didnt know you could do that, maybe that will help.

And yes, I'd prefer to ignore certain threads that Im not interested in, instead of opening up the page each time to mark it as 'read/seen'.

I feel your pain...there are a few threads that I'd also like to ignore and never have show up as having unread messages. I want to mark them as black holes :p

An "Ignore Thread" similar to the current "Watch Thread" would be ideal :)

Great point @free3dom - as a follow on from @DoubleD

The Admin and Mod team have noted this and will put it in the "to investigate list"

Back