Serpent mini 25 dry hits

CJ van Tonder

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day

I officially joined the Serpent single coil family. I used the Nic 80 24 gauge to wind a 7 wound coil. It's produced 0.68 ohm and using my funchai 213 @ 45W it was a flavour explosion. (cotton bacon for wicking)

The only drawback was every 3rd to 4th hit was dry. (this was after I gave it a 30 min break) then after a day of this decided to retry the wicking and finally the the coil itself.

Now I have a 6 wound Nic 80 24 gauge producing 0.6 and still on 45W. This is a major improvement but now I'll get a dry hit by the 10th hit.

The flavour compared to my baby beast is something else and the experience is awesome.

What can I do to solve the dry hit issue or should I just slow down?

Thanks for your thoughts

CJ

e14007d7aabf2852dc2a6404393d1f59.jpg

This happens to me occassionally as well.

All I do is unscrew the top cap, wait for the bubbles to pop and then close it again.

Back to flavor land

Airlock issue... Wick with slightly less than half the total cotton going into the juice channels

Yah dude - this is the serpent vibe, if you wick with a tad too much cotton you will get this. As the cotton ages it could also cause this - what I use to do to get around this, is burp my serpent - yeah thats right - burp it bro.. Just screw open the top cap, until you see those bubbles. Then tighten it again. By the time you have this serpent for a month or so - you'll be burpin like a boss tjina.
giphy.gif

Back