Setup to the Max of R1000

So I managed to get a full setup for R806.00(including shipping and batteries)

Thank you for all the suggestions, you guys really helped me!

My order arrives tomorrow, super excited!

So I managed to get a full setup for R806.00(including shipping and batteries)

Thank you for all the suggestions, you guys really helped me!

My order arrives tomorrow, super excited!
What did you end up getting?

Haven't played with that one, but the original Pico is still an amazing mod, so I think you've made a really wise buy there! Post pics when you get it!
Will do, shot mate

@Radhee The Vape Guy has helped me so much in choosing the right mod for ME. I suggest that you PM him @BumbleBee and he'll advise you accordingly and with endless patience! And if you get any mod from him, buy some of his housebrand Bumblebee - Machete (coffee e-juice). It's outstanding!

@Radhee The Vape Guy has helped me so much in choosing the right mod for ME. I suggest that you PM him @BumbleBee and he'll advise you accordingly and with endless patience! And if you get any mod from him, buy some of his housebrand Bumblebee - Machete (coffee e-juice). It's outstanding!
I already ordered myself a whole setup, but may just hit him up for some juice. Thanks man :)

Amazing! Really enjoying my new toy. Juice is getting smashed real quick!
Fantastic to hear! Nothing more upsetting than getting vape mail and it not turning out the way you want it to.

Really happy you came right!

Fantastic to hear! Nothing more upsetting than getting vape mail and it not turning out the way you want it to.

Really happy you came right!
All thanks to you and everyone else that helped. Another big thanks to errrbaaadi

Back