Severus Vape Co Winter Sale! Updated deals!

I can't say I've been chasing for a deal on this RTA but I will say that the price and FOMO got me buying this tank.... I pray it lives up to the hype because I drip exclusively and every hyped tank I bought this year was a flop, namely the Boreas v2 and the Blitzen :lipssealed:
If wicked correct it performs very well

I only realised it was Friday 5 hours ago...hehe. I don't really sleep a lot @Greyz

Uhm it's been Saturday for a shade over 2 hours now bud :giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl: - I would rather be at home building coils than at work. Going through the Zeus dual thread it looks like everyone is using Caterpillar track wire.
Maybe a Tri or Quad Fused 28/28 will work in the Zeus...

I put it on reserve brother, will meet you on sunday, no stress!

Our trading times is as follows:
12:30pm to 17:00 on Sunday
And after that 20:30 to 22:00

Do our fasting month we have adjusted our times. Our fasting month ends this coming week and business hours will go back to normal the following Monday
Those hours are perfect. Thanks for keeping it. Looking forward to meeting you @Ahmed Kara

Fingers and toes are all crossed that it's a winner. If not I am sure I could sell it and recoup most of the R380 it costs.
Mine should arrive on Monday, I will be sure to update the Zeus Dual thread. Dammit I might just go fetch tomorrow it if it's at the Durban courier depot.

EDIT: New dilemma - what build do I stick in it...... :D
Should arrive by Tuesday, aramex sometimes delays ill give you the tracking number tomorrow brother

I hope so because I basically gave away the last 2 RTA's I bought because they were big let downs.
Boreas is very good for flavour from what I heard ,I need to try one. For me its the Footoon Aqua Reboot and my Ammit Dual

Should arrive by Tuesday, aramex sometimes delays ill give you the tracking number tomorrow brother

No stress bud I will just till Tuesday - this will give me extra time to get some more coils ready for it.

Shipping is R80 but be warned when I bought mine last night the charge was R99....
Brother did you pay 99rand for shipping? I'll refund the 20 to your account. We actually updated our shipping fees. I'm sorry to hear about this.

Uhm it's been Saturday for a shade over 2 hours now bud :giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl: - I would rather be at home building coils than at work. Going through the Zeus dual thread it looks like everyone is using Caterpillar track wire.
Maybe a Tri or Quad Fused 28/28 will work in the Zeus...
Cat tracks??? Well that'll have to wait. Only ever built 1 before and it was a *****. (But working on it).
Would the type of cotton have a real effect in this?

Boreas is very good for flavour from what I heard ,I need to try one. For me its the Footoon Aqua Reboot and my Ammit Dual

The Boreas is all hype IMO. I really wanted the Boreas v2 to be a winner especially after watching rave reviews about it, My plane was to dedicate it to the V200 mod as it is also made by Augvape. Alas that was not the case...

Many different builds, thin tail, thick tails, wicked tight, wicked loose, it didn't make a difference. Flavour was okay at best, I had the best flavour when wicked loose and the tails are thin but that just led to leaks everytimeI refilled it.
Life is too short to be chasing a RTA hunting for leakless flavour!

Brother did you pay 99rand for shipping? I'll refund the 20 to your account. We actually updated our shipping fees. I'm sorry to hear about this.

I appreciate it but there's absolutley no need whatsoever to credit me the R20 - it won't kill me :p

Best build to put in any of these rtas is geekvape ni80 fused claptons. We used to stock those but unfortunately there is no more stock available. But than again I've found that other companies such as coil worx gasphase ni80 fused claptons work the same. Ni80 should be your friend with RTAs. Cotton also can be a big player here. I use mostly flash wicks, cotton candy collection and the best for me is titanium fiber cotton. I'm waiting for the suppliers to respond to me I've just placed an order. Nothing can beat that cotton. But than again every one has their own personal choice.

Cat tracks??? Well that'll have to wait. Only ever built 1 before and it was a *****. (But working on it).
Would the type of cotton have a real effect in this?

This wire in the pic below. It's 30/38 - I don't ahve any 30 but I do have 28 and 29ga Ni80 to try.
img-20180502-wa0008-jpg.130814

The Boreas is all hype IMO. I really wanted the Boreas v2 to be a winner especially after watching rave reviews about it, My plane was to dedicate it to the V200 mod as it is also made by Augvape. Alas that was not the case...

Many different builds, thin tail, thick tails, wicked tight, wicked loose, it didn't make a difference. Flavour was okay at best, I had the best flavour when wicked loose and the tails are thin but that just led to leaks everytimeI refilled it.
Life is too short to be chasing a RTA hunting for leakless flavour!
I will than stay away from the boreas lol , we were thinking of bringing them in.

This wire in the pic below. It's 30/38 - I don't ahve any 30 but I do have 28 and 29ga Ni80 to try.
img-20180502-wa0008-jpg.130814
This could do the job, the ones we had were prebuilt and came 8 in a container

I will than stay away from the boreas lol , we were thinking of bringing them in.

I'd suggest trying someone else's Boreas v2 - who knows it might work for you.
Thinking about it I really think the Drop RDA has spoilt me, since getting that RDA nothing else seems to match the Drop in terms of flavour.

Last edited:
Best build to put in any of these rtas is geekvape ni80 fused claptons. We used to stock those but unfortunately there is no more stock available. But than again I've found that other companies such as coil worx gasphase ni80 fused claptons work the same. Ni80 should be your friend with RTAs. Cotton also can be a big player here. I use mostly flash wicks, cotton candy collection and the best for me is titanium fiber cotton. I'm waiting for the suppliers to respond to me I've just placed an order. Nothing can beat that cotton. But than again every one has their own personal choice.

I build my own coils and strictly use gasPhase for all my wire except for Flat Ribbon that is KP. I am going to throw a variety at the Seus Dual, from my go to 26/36 Fused build to a set of Fat Frames - if there's flavour in this tank I'll find it.
I just hope the airflow can keep up, from what I have heard it's not the most airy tank.

I haven't tried any Titanium fiber cotton yet but can definitely agree on Flash Wicks I have half a packet left. I also really like Vapjoy Jellyfish cotton as well Mr Fluffy they perform really well in drippers. I will try see where I can get some Titanium cotton here in Durbs, I must try it if you say its that good.

I'd suggest trying someone else's Boreas v2 - who knows it might work for you.
Thinking about it I really thing the Drop RDA has spoilt me, since getting that RDA nothing else seems to match the Drop in terms of flavour.
Drop RDA is the tits, definitely.
Flavour is really on point.
I'd agree anyday.

Drop RDA is the tits, definitely.
Flavour is really on point.
I'd agree anyday.

It's so good I sold the Phobia and Aequtias simply because they lacked by comparison.
Honestly the next dripper I buy will be another Drop.
In Gun Metal this time. :giggle:

I build my own coils and strictly use gasPhase for all my wire except for Flat Ribbon that is KP. I am going to throw a variety at the Seus Dual, from my go to 26/36 Fused build to a set of Fat Frames - if there's flavour in this tank I'll find it.
I just hope the airflow can keep up, from what I have heard it's not the most airy tank.

I haven't tried any Titanium fiber cotton yet but can definitely agree on Flash Wicks I have half a packet left. I also really like Vapjoy Jellyfish cotton as well Mr Fluffy they perform really well in drippers. I will try see where I can get some Titanium cotton here in Durbs, I must try it if you say its that good.
26/36 is the way and yes gasphase is king. That's awesome to hear. The tank is not so airy yes. We wicked one up earlier on for a customer. The customer was happy. Needs a very precise wick. Other than that I was amazed at the flavour.

Lol you heard wrong. It's very airy

Ohhhhhh I pray your right I love a airy vape :inlove: although our definitions of "airy" might differ. I found the SM25 to be a restricted lung hit whereas others said it's full blown DL :lipssealed:

Back