Severus Vape Co Winter Sale! Updated deals!

This wire in the pic below. It's 30/38 - I don't ahve any 30 but I do have 28 and 29ga Ni80 to try.
img-20180502-wa0008-jpg.130814
Oh okay...when you said cattracks I thought you meant proper cattracks. 10cores, hammered flat etc.

26/36 is the way and yes gasphase is king. That's awesome to hear. The tank is not so airy yes. We wicked one up earlier on for a customer. The customer was happy. Needs a very precise wick. Other than that I was amazed at the flavour.

If I don't win with this tank I'm driving up to your shop for lessons on wicking LOL

Oh okay...when you said cattracks I thought you meant proper cattracks. 10cores, hammered flat etc.

Damn, that would be an awesome build though right :-D

You free to stop by anyday brother

It's a 1200km round trip for me but when I am up that side for VapeCon I plan on visiting a few shops while up there this year.

I build my own coils and strictly use gasPhase for all my wire except for Flat Ribbon that is KP. I am going to throw a variety at the Seus Dual, from my go to 26/36 Fused build to a set of Fat Frames - if there's flavour in this tank I'll find it.
I just hope the airflow can keep up, from what I have heard it's not the most airy tank.

I haven't tried any Titanium fiber cotton yet but can definitely agree on Flash Wicks I have half a packet left. I also really like Vapjoy Jellyfish cotton as well Mr Fluffy they perform really well in drippers. I will try see where I can get some Titanium cotton here in Durbs, I must try it if you say its that good.
Also very keen to try Titanium cotton. Since this is a tank, fast saturation won't really be needed? So no need for cotton prime and the day and a half breaking period?

Damn, that would be an awesome build though right :-D
The 1 I built was a mission, and when I finally had the 5cm of wire to wrap a coil with I was very excited...wrapped it, wicked it, and all I tasted was the piece of stone I used as my anvil. Didn't wash it...fml.

Also very keen to try Titanium cotton. Since this is a tank, fast saturation won't really be needed? So no need for cotton prime and the day and a half breaking period?

Is Cotton Bacon Prime that bad? I havent tried it yet as CB v2 was good till I found Jellyfish cotton thats when I first discovered wicking without the cotton taste for the first 5ml of juice.

Ohhhhhh I pray your right I love a airy vape :inlove: although our definitions of "airy" might differ. I found the SM25 to be a restricted lung hit whereas others said it's full blown DL :lipssealed:

True, true. The iJust S was much more restricted than the Zeus dual rta. I actually struggled to keep with it for a while.

Is Cotton Bacon Prime that bad? I havent tried it yet as CB v2 was good till I found Jellyfish cotton thats when I first discovered wicking without the cotton taste for the first 5ml of juice.
I hate the break in, but nothing wicks as fast as Prime. The stuff will take particles out of the air if your juice is low! Almost impossible to get a dry hit with the stuff.

Cotton bacon prime is great as it wicks like crazy but sometimes it breaks easily. For me, there was no taste where I had taste from UD cotton for a few vapes ... I was given streaky cotton - wasn't too bad either. Personally in terms of longevity and pricing, UD cotton wins me over

Cotton bacon prime is great as it wicks like crazy but sometimes it breaks easily. For me, there was no taste where I had taste from UD cotton for a few vapes ... I was given streaky cotton - wasn't too bad either. Personally in terms of longevity and pricing, UD cotton wins me over
In terms of flavour UD cotton still remains my favourite

Uhm it's been Saturday for a shade over 2 hours now bud :giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl: - I would rather be at home building coils than at work. Going through the Zeus dual thread it looks like everyone is using Caterpillar track wire.
Maybe a Tri or Quad Fused 28/28 will work in the Zeus...
same hate night shift

It's a sign, 2 people doting over UD cotton, I need to try some.
Lol UD is also good. Just need to burn it twice with the lighter. I found that it gives very good flavour but just doesn't last very long. UD is basically Muji cotton repacked. I get some guys looking for it now and then coz its also relatively cheaper than all the vaping cotton.

Lol UD is also good. Just need to burn it twice with the lighter. I found that it gives very good flavour but just doesn't last very long. UD is basically Muji cotton repacked. I get some guys looking for it now and then coz its also relatively cheaper than all the vaping cotton.
Bought my last pack 3 months ago, for R25. Lol. I agree that it doesn't last as long as others in a build but for the price you can rewick 3 times a day. What I'm basically saying is: should you have any lying around on Sunday I'm buying it! Lol

short . i get my coil that it sits just above the deck. need to see under the coil line it up with the air slots

Different strokes for different people. Mine are just above the top sides - just as good as the short legs but air flow is actually controlled by how much space is between the coil and deck.

Also the wicking makes a huge difference. @Moerse Rooikat has no issues with both cotton sides tucked in, where I get cotton burning. Refer to my thread or tips by smilelykumeenit thread if you have that issue.

Bought my last pack 3 months ago, for R25. Lol. I agree that it doesn't last as long as others in a build but for the price you can rewick 3 times a day. What I'm basically saying is: should you have any lying around on Sunday I'm buying it! Lol
I got them at clearance, R20 a pack

Back