Sharp shocking sensation when dragging.

PutRid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

Iv'e had a few weird issues when dragging.
Its happened with both my Aerotank mega and Nautilus Mini.
I get a sharp shocking sensation almost like little needles pricking my tongue. It doesn't happen all the time only randomly.
Almost like little bits of the coil shooting onto my tongue.
Have any of you experienced the same issue?
Im scared that its making my tastebuds numb or something like that lol :/

Yeah the only thing is i prefer the tighter draw compared to heavy airflow. I feel that with higher airflow you have to suck longer and harder (what she said) to get a decent amount of flavour and cloud. The tighter the better for me (no pun intended).

Hi @PutRid. I also use the Nautilus mini. On the second smallest airhole. I dont get the tingling problem or any hot juice splotches.

What juice are you using?
Have you tried with a different brand of juice?

Hey man, yeah i also use that airhole. Iv switched juices, pretty much done everything. I think the coil is just coming to an end.
Iv tried vapmob, vm, liqua, mt baker vapour, elixer 1, which all resulted in seldomly spitting hot juice. I just replaced the coil on my aero mega and all seems fine on 3.8v with the xfire. But it normally happens with the spinner more than xfire.

Hey man, yeah i also use that airhole. Iv switched juices, pretty much done everything. I think the coil is just coming to an end.
Iv tried vapmob, vm, liqua, mt baker vapour, elixer 1, which all resulted in seldomly spitting hot juice. I just replaced the coil on my aero mega and all seems fine on 3.8v with the xfire. But it normally happens with the spinner more than xfire.
hi @PutRid

are you able to make it to the vape meet?

if so, ill show you how to clean and dry burn the coils.

if not, gimme a call we can hook up and ill show you

does sound like your coils are the problem

hi @PutRid

are you able to make it to the vape meet?

if so, ill show you how to clean and dry burn the coils.

if not, gimme a call we can hook up and ill show you

does sound like your coils are the problem
Hey man, wow thanks for the offer.

I think i might make a turn, i must just check my schedule for that wknd.

Im actually a little scared to go because my CUD will get the better of me and ill end up spending more than i should lol.

Thanks @Riaz much appreciated

Hey man, wow thanks for the offer.

I think i might make a turn, i must just check my schedule for that wknd.

Im actually a little scared to go because my CUD will get the better of me and ill end up spending more than i should lol.

Thanks @Riaz much appreciated
no worries bud

let me know

Back