Shop On Saturday

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We will be away however, we will still be open.

@Rowan Francis and @HappyCamper will be running the fort for the day..

Just so you all know.

The hours we will be open is 10AM to 13:00.

looking forward to helping out , just wonder if i can find a pole ??

Im busy labelling everything so noone that is working while we're away gets confused :p

Friday and Monday the fort will be run by

Gizmos mom and @SVS1000

Thanks for all the help gentlemen :)

Are there gonna be any weekend specials :rolleyes:

im worried now.....

Cameras are going up this afternoon gentlemen better behave yourselves :p

Last edited:
I'll bring the beer

Seeing that we're having a cracking vape meet with specials and Rowan showing some flesh on the pole what can I bring?

well seeing as CPT is having a coil building competition, you can bring some flash cards numbered 1 to 10, and then we can have a pole dancing competition....

Seeing that we're having a cracking vape meet with specials and Rowan showing some flesh on the pole what can I bring?

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
O! OK, I was more thinking in line of "Liquid Sandwiches" and some proper pole dancers - with all due respect to Rowan :D, I don't know if I would be able to look when he is on the pole. If I remember correctly, they do have a fireplase, what about having a sheep on a spit on it?

O! OK, I was more thinking in line of "Liquid Sandwiches" and some proper pole dancers - with all due respect to Rowan :D, I don't know if I would be able to look when he is on the pole. If I remember correctly, they do have a fireplase, what about having a sheep on a spit on it?
ooh lamb spit in a fire place - always wanted to taste that.... ok do that instead

Back