Short beginner review on Vuse and Dragbar disposables

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
i started with the vuse go . excellent flavours . 500 puffs. only complaint is you need to turn the device upside down to see the LED status of the battery unlike with the dragbar 5000c.

next i went for the dragbar 5000c . the c stands for usb c cable needed to recharge it . every puff results in an extended LED light show of all the colours in the rainbow - like it was designed for kids .

im not impressed with many of the flavours . i gave away 3 of them . the best flavours ive tried so far are strawberry ice and grape ice .

if you are going to buy dragbar i suggest you steer clear of the 5000 and buy a smaller version to test flavours

i started with the vuse go . excellent flavours . 500 puffs. only complaint is you need to turn the device upside down to see the LED status of the battery unlike with the dragbar 5000c.

next i went for the dragbar 5000c . the c stands for usb c cable needed to recharge it . every puff results in an extended LED light show of all the colours in the rainbow - like it was designed for kids .

im not impressed with many of the flavours . i gave away 3 of them . the best flavours ive tried so far are strawberry ice and grape ice .

if you are going to buy dragbar i suggest you steer clear of the 5000 and buy a smaller version to test flavours

thanks @icantchooseone
good tip about buying smaller versions of drag bar to test the flavours
thanks for sharing your experiences

Brilliant ... Thanks for that :number_one:

I've noticed some interesting things with some branded non rechargeable disposables wrt their batteries ...
The identical make and model, (even flavour), can have 350, 450, 550 or 850mAh batteries installed :rolleyes: ... so my questions on disposables would include the number of puffs claimed ... Clearly the ones you've tested are rechargeable, and possibly fall outside the area of my concern, or ... maybe not ... as that could be when the juice runs out and or that the coil gunks up?
also;
Do the descriptions match the vape offered? ... Ie. If they call it a Strawberry Pie ... Does it taste like the claim(s) or more like sweetened raw VG
and finally;
What Nicotine type and percentage is it? and how does it relate to throat feel, (or is throat feel even important?)

Last edited:
Brilliant ... Thanks for that :number_one:

I've noticed some interesting things with some branded non rechargeable disposables wrt their batteries ...
The identical make and model, (even flavour), can have 350, 450, 550 or 850mAh batteries installed :rolleyes: ... so my questions on disposables would include the number of puffs claimed ... Clearly the ones you've tested are rechargeable, and possibly fall outside the area of my concern, or ... maybe not ... as that could be when the juice runs out and or that the coil gunks up?
also;
Do the descriptions match the vape offered? ... Ie. If they call it a Strawberry Pie ... Does it taste like the claim(s) or more like sweetened raw VG
and finally;
What Nicotine type and percentage is it? and how does it relate to throat feel, (or is throat feel even important?)
over my head - i just started vaping
the vuse is non rechargeable but the dragbar is rechargeable and its (50mg) Nicotine Strength . the 2 dragbars that irritated my throat on inhale were apple kiwi lychee and green apple ice

over my head - i just started vaping
the vuse is non rechargeable but the dragbar is rechargeable and its (50mg) Nicotine Strength . the 2 dragbars that irritated my throat on inhale were apple kiwi lychee and green apple ice
I don't know that it's over your head, you seem to have done rather well ;)

Maybe one of the DIY guys could chime in on the throat irritation and provide some insight into what flavour(s) and or Nicotine strengths would be more "throat friendly" for you :)

I don't know that it's over your head, you seem to have done rather well ;)

Maybe one of the DIY guys could chime in on the throat irritation and provide some insight into what flavour(s) and or Nicotine strengths would be more "throat friendly" for you :)
Apple and kiwi are ( two) fruits that irritate some people's throats and mouths along with pineapple and some people get irritated throat even from bananas and melon (spanspek) so it could be that.

Litchi (Lychee) is one flavour that always irritates my throat. Like I can enjoy the actual fruit, but anything, even drinking juices, litchi flavoured irritates my throat big time.

Litchi (Lychee) is one flavour that always irritates my throat. Like I can enjoy the actual fruit, but anything, even drinking juices, litchi flavoured irritates my throat big time.
Jus' a teeny derailment :rolleyes: ...

1672135867857.png

Having grown in Natal and overindulged in the fruit for many years, the very smell of Litchi now brings on a gag reflex ... mind you ... Paarl Perle does the same thing, and for similar reasons after much indulgence thereof as a student :facepalm:

Back