Should I Get A Mech?

In my opinion, a combination of factors make it the simplest way to get a perfect vape, while still being extremely convenient. The fact that you are essentially using dripping atties ensures that the flavour is great, you dont have to constantly refill a tank, but just replace or fill up the bottle in the reo (which as said holds more juice than a normal tank), and the ease of changing batteries. I still have a few variable devices and tanks that i use, but although i am still a relative novice when it comes to reos, my reo has become the device which is ALWAYS with me. My issue with mechs and normal non bottom-fed drippers is that, unless you are chilling at home, are a proper mission to use. But getting a device must be based on personal preferences. I was also sceptical about reos and it took me a while to get one, but now that i have one, i don't think i will ever live without one! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation. I just wanted to get an understanding of how the switching mechanism works. I have one more question. I mean no offence to reo owners but what is it that attracts people to the reo mods?

Hi @Waheebh - that is a great question
I started a thread a while back to attempt to answer the same thing someone else asked
Check out the first post in that thread
http://ecigssa.co.za/why-should-i-consider-a-reo.t4987/

Hope it helps

Why has nobody mentioned the temperature control options? Such as the Hcigar HB50 and the SX Mini?

Yes, as opposed to a VW mod, which then makes the temp control mod question valid.

I understand where you coming from bud but I dont think the OP is looking for info on a regulated device hence the no mentions of temp control....
But by all means, if you have some info on temp control devices, share it.

The theory "if it breaks u are stuffed" may be right....but tbh, everyone will eventually have more then one device. I bought the relatively cheap cloupor mini just as backup.
Cloudpour mini would be a good starter imo

The theory "if it breaks u are stuffed" may be right....but tbh, everyone will eventually have more then one device. I bought the relatively cheap cloupor mini just as backup.
Cloudpour mini would be a good starter imo

Thanks for the explanation. I just wanted to get an understanding of how the switching mechanism works. I have one more question. I mean no offence to reo owners but what is it that attracts people to the reo mods?
l believe people love the Reo much in the same way the Harley motorcycle and Fender bass are revered for a basic design perfected with their own original signature.

Back