Shoutout to my... scale

Would it work if I mixed a higher PG content to get that throat hit without the nic?Assuming a strong throat hit could simulate the nic habit I mean.
Im just trying to find a way around using nic.

I would drop NIC now that I went without it for a while. If that doesn't work then I would see what amount would be ok to use.

You will be surprised how fast you can wean yourself off nic once you are over the ciggy phase of quitting, I vape out of habit and because I love the flavor, but I have had a couple of instances where I mistakenly vaped 0 nic juice and only really realized when I saw it on the bottle. I’m down to 2 mg mostly, but I still enjoy my nic now, but no biggie to go without for a couple of hours, no fidgety madness like when I was smoking.
Cool this gives me hope. And if nic isnt an issue I can choose a wider range of juices :) :) :)

Slowly lowering nic levels is so much easier if you make your own juice. I have slowly decreased mine and you don't even notice. I'm at 2mg nic now.

I’ve been wearing myself off gradually over the last year and I’m down to 1mg. I mix randomly at 1 and 0mg and do not label... I can’t really make the difference anymore. I think it still reassures me that I may be getting some Nic in my juice but soon I’ll be vaping Nic free and then eventually quit. The slime cloak thing is scaring the sh@t out of me ;)

Back