Show me some craziness.

Junkdoggy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Found this on the web. I’d like to see what crazy contraption you guy have dug up on the inter web.
Or maybe even built your self.

KSc4jZz.jpg

im not sure im ok with this. that looks like an 'accident' waiting to happen

You will defiantly be labeled a terrorist if you walk around with that thing. It looks like a BOM.

Guantanamo here we come.

I don't know it sort of looks like he had his fingernails painted like that.

You will defiantly be labeled a terrorist if you walk around with that thing. It looks like a BOM.

Guantanamo here we come.

In essence, that IS a bom.....lol

I don't know it sort of looks like he had his fingernails painted like that.

I don't agree. Look at his hands. They're dirty, and so are his nails...yucky :confused:

Dead short anyone?

cc78b8549238732f092f1ef545fe760c.jpg

That's probably excess battery acid on the fingernails.

Explain please? This joke is going over my head unfortunately.

With wire that thick, there is almost zero resistance, hence the "dead short" joke :p

That atty looks like a mephisto from the top. If so, that thing is massive and for the wire to fill up the whole atty, it has to be 16g or lower. My 20g is not even near that thick. That build there is an accident waiting to happen...lol

With wire that thick, there is almost zero resistance, hence the "dead short" joke :p

That atty looks like a mephisto from the top. If so, that thing is massive and for the wire to fill up the whole atty, it has to be 16g or lower. My 20g is not even near that thick. That build there is an accident waiting to happen...lol

Accident waiting to happen? Must be why all i saw was an awesome coil that probably will build one day. Hmmm 16 gauge :p

The Dirty Harry mod

rev1b.jpg

rev3a.jpg

Back