Show Me Your VapeCon 2019 Loot!

ARYANTO

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
LV

Awards
This is where you show off everything that you /won/ got /bought / traded/ confiscated ,etc. @
VAPECON '19.:)

Last edited:
First up :
Big shout out to the Ecigssa crew and Riot Squad for my awesome prize , got enough Riot Squad juice to last a while. Thanks too to EVERYBODY for making it amazing again!
20190831_121851[1].jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for a lekker vapecon.

Now I need to hide my bank statements from my Wife.

(And I still have juice coming from GateCrasher Vape House because they ran out of stock of Butter Cookie)
26b237900a3feb3f010d1bdd0a5d1d79.jpg
5cef39b752e8b695170a88a2b3af35bf.jpg
cbea9abe1a29181984ccf9ce2dc0a005.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

(And I still have juice coming from GateCrasher Vape House because they ran out of stock of Butter Cookie)

Better hide the loot from your wife too @baksteen8168 ! Enjoy!

and there goes the spare room's packing space .

Here's my loot, thanks to vape con. Thanks to aryanto, had a blast. Thanks dude
1e80870af8be353da61e4f846cefbddb.jpg

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

@Power puffer , my friend , wish I had a buddy to help me kick smokies , remember we are a whole big family to help with
anything you want to know . Good luck , I'm impressed by your guts . Keep it up !;)

When I posted that I had to cancel my VapeCon trip @MRHarris1 kindly offered to shop on my behalf and personally deliver the goods, as he would be in Cape Town the following week.

Let me tell you, this man is an excellent shopper! I received an ongoing, real-time Progress Report and if he wasn't sure of something he Whatsapped me! Wow! I wish he could do my grocery shopping as well. He's obviously been well-trained by his wife :-D

Not only did he buy everything that was on my list, but I even received the freebies which he'd been given when buying my stuff! How honest is that!

On Wednesday evening MRHarris, at the end of a tiring day of business meetings, drove to Yzerfontein (an hour's drive away from the guesthouse where he was staying) just to deliver my VapeCon goodies. We had a fantastic evening just talking Vape! It's seldom that I get to do that.

@MRHarris1 , my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all the trouble that you went to.

Thanks a Latte.jpg
And here's my loot.

Aramax.jpg

Cliq Kit and Pods.jpg

I had watched @KZOR's You Tube review and I trust his judgement. If he says it's good, it's good!

Of course I'm thrilled with the coffee pods!! Apparently the people at the Twisp stand had to run around to get an entire box for me. I guess it must be somewhat unusual but because there are no malls/shops where I live, I buy in bulk.
@HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari I'll tag you when I review it.

Pro Pod.jpg
This one was a freebie.

Coffee Juice.jpg
More coffee :aplastao:

Caffeine.jpg
Caffeine - Just what I need - I hope it's effective!

Other Juice.jpg
Random juice

When I posted that I had to cancel my VapeCon trip @MRHarris1 kindly offered to shop on my behalf and personally deliver the goods, as he would be in Cape Town the following week.

Let me tell you, this man is an excellent shopper! I received an ongoing, real-time Progress Report and if he wasn't sure of something he Whatsapped me! Wow! I wish he could do my grocery shopping as well. He's obviously been well-trained by his wife :-D

Not only did he buy everything that was on my list, but I even received the freebies which he'd been given when buying my stuff! How honest is that!

On Wednesday evening MRHarris, at the end of a tiring day of business meetings, drove to Yzerfontein (an hour's drive away from the guesthouse where he was staying) just to deliver my VapeCon goodies. We had a fantastic evening just talking Vape! It's seldom that I get to do that.

@MRHarris1 , my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all the trouble that you went to.

And here's my loot.

View attachment 176998

View attachment 176999

I had watched @KZOR's You Tube review and I trust his judgement. If he says it's good, it's good!

Of course I'm thrilled with the coffee pods!! Apparently the people at the Twisp stand had to run around to get an entire box for me. I guess it must be somewhat unusual but because there are no malls/shops where I live, I buy in bulk.
@HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari I'll tag you when I review it.

View attachment 177000
This one was a freebie.

View attachment 177001
More coffee :aplastao:

View attachment 177002
Caffeine - Just what I need - I hope it's effective!

View attachment 177003
Random juice
Only a pleasure @Hooked, it was very nice to meet you in person.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I love this thread!

Back