Show us your Builds - Aqua Atomisers

Sorry man, been running the same coil in mine for a few months now, just change the cotton every time.

Also been running the same coils for a few weeks. I have found my sweet spot is 0.75 Ohm duals. IIRC 28G 10/11 wraps on 2mm ID wicked with 2.5mm braided silica.

Post details and pics of your current setup so we can get you set up properly.

Post details and pics of your current setup so we can get you set up properly.
when mine arrives im coming to you to set it up :D

niks van post pictures nie

I would not have it any other way.....you mos know you gonna be my taste monkey....lol....don't worry I will make sure I get the most favourable camera angle of you on the couch....lol

I would not have it any other way.....you mos know you gonna be my taste monkey....lol....don't worry I will make sure I get the most favourable camera angle of you on the couch....lol
HAHA

So what is the best setup for the Aqua? So far the Kayfun is killing it in every aspect...
For me it is dual micro coils 28g 1.5 mm ID as close as possible to the air holes. Wicked with 1 mm hollow Ekowool.

So what is the best setup for the Aqua? So far the Kayfun is killing it in every aspect...
For me it is 28g 1.4mm ID with cotton

What I have noticed is that 18350 does not cut it for the aqua, has to be in my experience a fully charged 18650

post some pics please

kOEILW6.jpg

fxRlIV7.jpg

Wicking here was with doubled 1 mm silica. Now prefer 1 mm single Ekowool.
mK1Qfjf.jpg

thanks @Andre

now im itching even more for mine to arrive

so lets say i use a 2mm ID, that means i need 2mm ekowool as well right?

so lets say i use a 2mm ID, that means i need 2mm ekowool as well right?
No, my ID there (if I remember correctly) is 1.5 mm. Can get 1 mm hollow Ekowool to screw through that. So, methinks 2 mm hollow Ekowool will probably be to big for a 2 mm ID. Also, larger IDs on dual coils is not very effective imo. If you do not have 1 mm Ekowool, rather use cotton or rayon.

so the ID must always be bigger than the width of the ekowool?

so the ID must always be bigger than the width of the ekowool?
No, it is the description of the Ekowool that is not "accurate". What is called 1 mm hollow Ekowool is in fact around 1.5 mm - do not know what they measure, but that is the way it is. The 2 mm hollow Ekowool is around 3 mm.

I do mine with 1.5mm ID 28g 10 wraps per coil. For me thats my happy place, wicked with cotton as my silica builds always leaked a little. I still need to get my hands on 1mm ekowool to try Oom @Andre 's build.

So I got mine today and I then setup 1.6mm ID 9 wrap coils with cellucotton as wick. I wasted a tank of juice lol. Then done the upside down fill method and was styling. CLOUDS GAWDEM!!!. But flavour aint so great :(

oh snap @Limbo thats uncool

not sure where you can get spares locally

So I managed to save the Aqua! Bought 2mm bolts and worked perfectly.
Here's my build.

1.5mm 10wraps 0.7ohm

Cotton wick

And it works!

Outstanding. How is the vape? Any dry hits? I have found that it will gurgle in 3 instances:
1) Overfilling with juice.
2) If there is not enough wick in the channels and it's not standing vertically (upright)
3) If the battery voltage drops below 3.8v on a mech mod.

Back