Show us your Builds - Aqua Atomisers

Outstanding. How is the vape? Any dry hits? I have found that it will gurgle in 3 instances:
1) Overfilling with juice.
2) If there is not enough wick in the channels and it's not standing vertically (upright)
3) If the battery voltage drops below 3.8v on a mech mod.
Was gurgling on first few vapes, but it's fine now. Probably overfilled it. Flavour is not too bad, I'll put in some proper juice with the next refill and check.
This Aquas vapour production is insane! By the looks of it, it makes more vapour than my dripper!

Last edited:
right, so last night i couldnt wait to build my Aqua

i must say, its a lot easier than i thought doing the dual coils

i used 30g kanthal, wrapped around a 2mm ID, came out to 0.98ohms (just where i like it), and i used cellucotton

here are some pics

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

this Aqua vapes amazingly!

i love the fact that it has adjustable airflow and juice flow.

filling it seems to be a huge pita for me but i guess it will get better with time

thanks to those that advised me to get this tank @Andre @RezaD @Gazzacpt

i used 30g kanthal, wrapped around a 2mm ID, came out to 0.98ohms (just where i like it), and i used cellucotton

here are some pics

View attachment 8794

View attachment 8795

View attachment 8796

View attachment 8797

filling it seems to be a huge pita for me but i guess it will get better with time

Phew! We passed, thanks heavens. Glad you are enjoying the Aqua. Super coiling there.

Phew! We passed, thanks heavens. Glad you are enjoying the Aqua. Super coiling there.
it is really an awesome device, and i dont regret buying

whether its a russian killer, that i dont know but it surely is a good contender

whether its a russian killer, that i dont know but it surely is a good contender
Flavourwise it beats the Russian for me, but certainly not convenience.

Have you tried the bottom filling method yet?

Really quick and easy once you do.

Have you tried the bottom filling method yet?

Really quick and easy once you do.
yes thats how i filled it last night, but it just seems like sucha ballache

i think its mainly because im using the clear tank with it, and the threads are really crap on there

yes thats how i filled it last night, but it just seems like sucha ballache

It probably gets easier over time. I don't personally own an Aqua though, but my friend has one.

The bottom filling becomes easier with practice

here are some pics

View attachment 8794

View attachment 8795

View attachment 8796

View attachment 8797

Beautiful looking coils their @ Riaz

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

quick question, to get LESS TH, must the coils be closer or further away from the airholes?

Awesome stuff!!! It is a Russian killer if you put 0.75 Ohm dual coils in there....At 1 Ohm my SVD drives it better at 15 watts. Menthol becomes mental....lol :)

ok, after a full days usage on the Aqua, i hereby confirm that it unfortunately kicks the russians ass to pieces

after a vape on the aqua, the draw on the russian seems so tight and flavorless.

it may not hold the same amount of juice as the russian, but that 3ml (i think) that it does hold is so much more enjoyable than the full 4ml in the russian

i have it rocking on the cana right now, and im really enjoying it

for those that dont know, ive been using the russian 91% (clone) for nearly 8 months, exclusively.
the main reason for this was because i was in search of a rba that could match or even beat it.
i have now found that rba

ok, after a full days usage on the Aqua, i hereby confirm that it unfortunately kicks the russians ass to pieces

after a vape on the aqua, the draw on the russian seems so tight and flavorless.

it may not hold the same amount of juice as the russian, but that 3ml (i think) that it does hold is so much more enjoyable than the full 4ml in the russian

for those that dont know, ive been using the russian 91% (clone) for nearly 8 months, exclusively.
the main reason for this was because i was in search of a rba that could match or even beat it.
Glad you enjoying it bru. Its still my favorite rba. @Dv8 still needs to post his impressions.

I have had the aqua on one occasion to test out @Gazzacpt aqua... Loved it then and now have my own! Definitely a better smoother vape than the kayfun... The adjustable air flow dual coil capable no need for tools just need fingers to build only issue is the amount of liquid it holds but thats minor if you compare to a nano kayfun still kicks ass!!!

I totally agree, enjoy.

oh yes, when i filled it up last night, i lowered the coils a bit, so its closer to the airhole as you guys suggested, and my oh my

throat hit is manageable now, and vaping like a boss

Cotton, rayon? And the vape?
cotton, still trying to get myself some rayon, looking at amazon as my best bet so far
vapes good, kept the coils low so throat hit does not get bad, warm vape at 24watts on the sigelei, plenty of vapor and even more flavour. coming pretty close to my drippers, with the flavor that is.

and she is eating the batteries faster than the juice

Back