Show Us Your Cana Mods!

hows the battery life on that one @Xhale ?

what atty are running on it?

and at what ohms?
poor at best. To be fair, I havent charged it fully yet...gone through 3 half-charges in two days so far..so I would guess about a days use at moderate wattages (10-15 range). Probably 1hour consecutive vape time...but that is still a guess.
on aqua @ 1.8ohms, firing about 13-15 watts.
Luckily, hobbyking do a 1s turnigy battery that fits...which I will get as a spare/future/backup item. Its only a few dollars.

I do think though the low voltage cutoff is too high on this cloned chip (shows evolv at startup), leading to poor runtime. But it is so dinky and small it is a nice device for in-car use, or for popping out a bit for a few hours..that type of thing. If it was 18650, I would do the magnet upgrade to get to the cell quicker, and just swop them out. But as it stands now, it does fill a small gap and I'm totally charmed with it

my *only* gripe is I am too stupid to figure out how to lock the wattage settings. Tried both up+down for two seconds when locked and when unlocked and its either not there, or I am thick.

@Xhale

Can't do the wattage lock in these ones unfortunately. I had the same problem.

Saw in the reviews that it can't be done.

Beautiful. Just plain beautiful!

mm...brand name? Where did u get it?

awesome stuff!!! thanks @iPWN, I'm so gonna get 2 scull wraps for my MVPs :rock:

how long did it take to arrive?

e2umu7am.jpg

Twins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i heard that some lads don't like the thought of a branded cana , so , if you really want a red unbranded one let me know as i will drop the cost on mine and get one of these branded ones if you really desperate .

Just let me know .

Back