Show us your IStick Pic

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
I thought i would get this started after i just made myself a nice coffee after a braai and still caint believe how small this thing is :p

image_zps9d90cbcc.jpg

I'm really impressed with this little iStick... and vaping Tropical Ice with a lung hit at 6 watts is amazing!

iStick 005.JPG

Wow - cannot believe how small it is
That tank on top looks huge @Rob Fisher - I assume that is the Aero Mini?
Hmmm.... now we need to find a small tank that carries a decent amount of juice but has the same vape as the Nautilus Mini with BVC coil....

Wow - cannot believe how small it is
That tank on top looks huge @Rob Fisher - I assume that is the Aero Mini?
Hmmm.... now we need to find a small tank that carries a decent amount of juice but has the same vape as the Nautilus Mini with BVC coil....

No it's the EMOW Hi Ho... even the Nautilus mini looked too big on it! :)

My iStick volunteered to pose for some pictures ;)

Wearing different tanks...
3.JPG
(From left to righ: Mini Protank 3, MOW Tank, Kayfun 3.1 Clone)

Posing with a friend...
2.JPG
(Vision Spinner II)

And finally, at the filling station...
1.JPG

:-D

this stick looks perfect for my dripper use.
whats the specs on it?
how many watts?
battery size?
and can it go sub ohm

this stick looks perfect for my dripper use.
whats the specs on it?
how many watts?
battery size?
and can it go sub ohm

Unfortunately no sub ohm... I put a 1.0 Ohm coil on it (in the Kayfun) and it rocks at 20W :)

It has decent power (20W max), but the size is the real amazing part (it really is tiny). You have to see it dissapear in your hand to fully appreciate it's size ;-)

Battery life seems really good, even though it's only a 2200 mAh battery - I've been using it exclusively (and playing with it a lot :)) for about 1.5+ days and I've still got half my battery left. And it's pass thru (so that's a plus too).

I am very happy with it - and if you consider it only costs R600 then it really is almost perfect!

Unfortunately no sub ohm... I put a 1.0 Ohm coil on it (in the Kayfun) and it rocks at 20W :)

It has decent power (20W max), but the size is the real amazing part (it really is tiny). You have to see it dissapear in your hand to fully appreciate it's size ;-)

Battery life seems really good, even though it's only a 2200 mAh battery - I've been using it exclusively (and playing with it a lot :)) for about 1.5+ days and I've still got half my battery left. And it's pass thru (so that's a plus too).

I am very happy with it - and if you consider it only costs R600 then it really is almost perfect!

I'm looking to replace my svd which also cannot go under 1 ohm. Buyout importantly I got myself a magma to use for dripping so ideally I would like to go sub ohm. However this unit is perfect for my nautilus and kangertech tanks

People the next person that refers to the Pink iStick as any colour other than PINK is going to be brought before the full judicial bench! It's pink! Pink it is! :D

Judge.jpg

People the next person that refers to the Pink iStick as any colour other than PINK is going to be brought before the full judicial bench! It's pink! Pink it is! :D

View attachment 14411
Yes! I think that's fair Rob :D

Guys, don't be afraid to admit you like the pink. Stop lying to yourselves. :p

Hi, I'm John and I think the pink iStick looks epic :rock:

In the army there was an exact description for this type "pink" color, but being decent as always (or prude a Andre will put it), I will not spell it out - it was called B.P.P ;)

In the army there was an exact description for this type "pink" color, but being decent as always (or prude a Andre will put it), I will not spell it out - it was called B.P.P ;)

Lol @johan - made me think back to my varsity years where a lady friend and I were at NewsCafe the one evening when the bartender made us his special shooter mix.

It had a bright pink colour...and the name of the shooter? :confused:

(as he leaned forward and, in a hushed tone, said - BPP...)o_O

Being in a naughty mood that evening, it took me all of 5 seconds to figure it out! :devil:

I see there is an adapter coming out for the iStick to make it even more pocket friendly!

sc_bending_adapter-3(1).jpg

image.jpg image.jpg My two with claim your throne for scale.

Finally found a solution for the long 510 on the Magma, a rubber washer does the trick.

Back