Show us your juices!

Skobbejak

Bla Bla Bla
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I know some of u must have some sick juice collections!
Please share with us noobs what is instore for us..

Here is mine for now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 73
Wish I could just find THE ONE....!

I have a friend who only vapes Dr. Stanley's Snake Oil.

But it's highly unlikely that most people will just stick to A juice.

Its more of a "relationship" tasting juice than smoking. Much like food.

If you think about it, smoking is harsh, it's bloody smoke! So I think there it was more of what you could tolerate really. So people would find "their" brand. I mean I smoked for around 17 years or so, and I could only really "tolerate" three brands the entire time. Most brands tasted horrible to me.

I have a friend who only vapes Dr. Stanley's Snake Oil.

But it's highly unlikely that most people will just stick to A juice.

Its more of a "relationship" tasting juice than smoking. Much like food.

If you think about it, smoking is harsh, it's bloody smoke! So I think there it was more of what you could tolerate really. So people would find "their" brand. I mean I smoked for around 17 years or so, and I could only really "tolerate" three brands the entire time. Most brands tasted horrible to me.
Your friend has great taste! Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil is one I am never without. Getting low because of SAPO!

Your friend has great taste! Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil is one I am never without. Getting low because of SAPO!

The international package I've had stuck at customs since September is two bottles of it :/

I had a few toots when he was over here on holiday - it is very, very nice.

My juice collection 6 months ago....

10405668_10205201057007522_6002898838355711301_n.jpg

My juice collection right now....

10636212_10205201076768016_136819884881017516_n.jpg

I think I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse, but I think @andro is more ready though :giggle:

i think i shall just wait a mo before posting a pic ... might upset a few peeps

Now with all that juice...how the :swear: do you choose what to vape - I'd need one device per juice so I can vape them ALL :--P:rofl:
I hardly ever fill a tank, I get bored after about 2mls then it's time for the next one, I use my drippers a lot too :)

HA HA HA they dont make wide angle lenses big enough to take a shot of my juice collection :emo:

tv9pmuu.jpg

Gave away about 20 bottles of high mg stuff, this is my 6mg yum yum collection :--P
Oh an I vape the Dove when I'm feeling adventurous :rock:

Last edited:
I need to ad these 2 aswell. Just cant help myself!!! Went in for japanese cotton and walked out with this aswell... Lolimage.jpg

Back