Show us your juices!

5be0282bd6a9be55b9512341e3c648f4.jpg

This is from a few months ago ..

Its getting s little bigger... Waiting for some vape mail...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 64
Its getting s little bigger... Waiting for some vape mail...
Looking good :rock: I want that Atlantis :D waiting for Vaporshark group buy to come before @KieranD can send me mine ;(
Just realized I sold you my Russian, saw that box was like hmm that looks familiar :giggle:

Can't wait to add @Sir Vape juices to my collection:rolleyes:

Hahaha, thanx bud!! Its working gr8!!! Ive been vaping now for almost a month now, and the wife is stealing all my good stuff! She has taken your russian for herself but hasnt seen the atlantis yet.....

Hahaha, thanx bud!! Its working gr8!!! Ive been vaping now for almost a month now, and the wife is stealing all my good stuff! She has taken your russian for herself but hasnt seen the atlantis yet.....
Bro the Atlantis looks like a serious contender, one of the youtube vaping personalities posted recently they have been going on the same coil for almost 3 weeks now @ 50w non stop and it's still going strong

My Bombies collection...so far.
15691949509_590724c731_c.jpg

Finally growing with international and local premium juices.:--P:blush::nod::happy::rofl:

20141206_202352.jpg

tv9pmuu.jpg

Gave away about 20 bottles of high mg stuff, this is my 6mg yum yum collection :--P
Oh an I vape the Dove when I'm feeling adventurous :rock:

you my friend need to sit in on a few meetings LOL
thats a serious collection you have there

Nice.
What did you get in the trick or treat from vapeking?

Thanx bud

Im not too sure hey, haven't tried it yet. Smelt it and still trying to figure out what zero juice i can mix with coz 12mg is abit rough on the atlantis. Maybe i will just add pure VG to the mix... i will keep you posted bru

Thanx bud

Im not too sure hey, haven't tried it yet. Smelt it and still trying to figure out what zero juice i can mix with coz 12mg is abit rough on the atlantis. Maybe i will just add pure VG to the mix... i will keep you posted bru
Yeah can imagine. Awesome hopefully not a bacon chicken flavour lol.

Yeah can imagine. Awesome hopefully not a bacon chicken flavour lol.

Hahaha hopefully not Bacon.

Smells kinda sweet so maybe it ain't... hopefully its the treat and not trick lol

Back