Show us your RDA, RBA or Clearomiser Collection

@Skobbejak , what wick / coil setup are you using in the GT's i dont see anything to give me a hint there ??
I have a 1.4ohm coil with a cotton wick, and a silica wick ontop to stop leaking, running at 10w. Its the first one i did. Enjoy it much more than the nautilus! Struggling now with the russian!!!

I have a 1.4ohm coil with a cotton wick, and a silica wick ontop to stop leaking, running at 10w. Its the first one i did. Enjoy it much more than the nautilus! Struggling now with the russian!!!
Pm me if you want help with the Russian

Finally started sorting my vape station out, what do you guys think so far

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416393564145.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416393564145.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 162
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416393606023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416393606023.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 159
you have a problem my friend.
BRO, I know
and the best part is, That's not all, there is much more, most of the rest will either go in the classifieds or be PIF'd

BRO, I know
and the best part is, That's not all, there is much more, most of the rest will either go in the classifieds or be PIF'd

im gna be a really good friend and help you out. just send your stuff to me and problem is solved

916b7fdd68c6eb1725429ee3f5619941.jpg

This is the end of the road for me right now. More gear i don't need.

From left to right :
Reo Grand
Enigma hybrid dripper
Kayfun lite + on a Nemesis clone for work
Blackwood on a Vanilla copper
Flash e Vapor V3 on a Vanilla SS

All authentic besides the Nemesis ;)

I put the Reo Grand LP on hold for now, until I see the need for it. There are many other things not vape related that I can get for 380 euros (which it would cost me incl. all spares, shipping, duties/taxes and the Cyclone) :eek:

Nice collection bro! Love the stand ! Where did you get it?

Greece meets the Philippines meets the USA meets China meets Romania! Sirius II, Phenom, REO, Atlantis, Cyclops, Chalice!

VA8.jpg

Only been at it for about 2 months now.... I still feel noobish.
Love vapemail tho :D

Quite a collection you have there for only 2 months. I would like to see an update after 6 months lol.

Back