Show us your Vape Family!

The current members of my family
a00d2719a275bc4225467d048fc1e355.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Such a great and colourful lineup @JurgensSt
Non vapers looking at this thread must think we are nuts
But here we understand fully. Each has its rightful place in the rotation!

Call back the past! VApe Family 4 years ago!
View attachment 153873

That's amazing @Rob Fisher

Reos with a chalice and the rest with Cyclones. The Reo in the front with the engravings is gorgeous. Is that Avril?
And I remember the Captain America driptips hehe. Do you remember the vape meet at Alibi where we took a Reo group shot on the table - everyone put their Reos on the table - and I think we had like 30-40 Reos in one pic!!! Must have been a record of sorts.

On the left it looks like an istick20 with a mini protank 2 - i love that istick20 by the way!

The two tall ones at the back - I see a Lemo1 and Nautilus Mini ! Two classic atomisers!
Dont know what tubes those are

As for the other two tubes on the right - i think the one on the left was that Sirius side fire one you had from Greece. With the Aspire atty (forget the name) - that was the first major cloud blowing setup. I remember that night at Monte when we went for the peri peri chicken - and you were blowing clouds like crazy with that. haha

Dont know what the tubes are with the "V" on them... Cant remember

Such great memories @Rob Fisher

All pretty good guesses Hi Ho @Silver! The tube mods with the V is the Vicious Ant Phenom and the tank you can't remember the name of is the Aspire Atlantis! Loved those tanks! That was the beginning of the DL voyage! And the little tank on the iStick20 wasn't a Mini Protank... it was that K20 I think it was called... it ended up in the gorge! :p

All pretty good guesses Hi Ho @Silver! The tube mods with the V is the Vicious Ant Phenom and the tank you can't remember the name of is the Aspire Atlantis! Loved those tanks! That was the beginning of the DL voyage! And the little tank on the iStick20 wasn't a Mini Protank... it was that K20 I think it was called... it ended up in the gorge! :p

Ah yes, the V was for Vicious Ant

Those initial DL days were quite something!
I remember my first toot on the Atlantis (I got it from Vape Club I think with the Aspire CF Mod) - I could not believe how much vapour there was!!! Lol

Some geek vape,Vandy Vape and a hint of holiday spirit

Attachments

• iOS Image - 1885916426.jpg
    iOS Image - 1885916426.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 38
Oh wow. A spinner mod! Cant believe that was the go to battery years ago

Agreed, it was a Vision Spinner
I had one of those - with the adjustable voltage on the bottom knurled ring
That one of Robs in the picture i think was an upgraded version, i think it was the spinner 2 - with the fancy fire button

My Vape family as of end 2018. I have now found my happy place wit these setups. Most of these btw is all because of our long standing vaping guru @Rob Fisher. Actually come to think of it all of these mods and RTA's/RDA's was with the help of @Rob Fisher Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sir. You are a true legend in this industry. Can always count on you. Just to mention a good few helpful people as well is @Christos @SAVapeGear @UzziTherion and there are many more guys here as well, please do forgive me if i have forgotten to mention you. Eciggsa is a great community as a whole and i wish you all a great 2019 Vaping year ahead.

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

Jeepers @Ash
What a great set of mods that is!
Wow, wow, wow - seeing them all together like that is quite something

Whats that squonker on the bottom left?
Would you mind telling us what these items all are?

Jeepers @Ash
What a great set of mods that is!
Wow, wow, wow - seeing them all together like that is quite something

Whats that squonker on the bottom left?
Would you mind telling us what these items all are?

Thanks @Silver

Bottom left is a hellfire cobra. An awesome Little squonker with a mosfet chip. Great vape with every button press.

From Top Left All regulated Mods

Billet Box, 4 X Solar Storms, Billet Box

Bottom Left Squonkers

Hellfire Cobra, Voyeur, Armor Mech, Vicious Ant Spade DNA75C and Limelight Freehand

Thanks @Silver

Bottom left is a hellfire cobra. An awesome Little squonker with a mosfet chip. Great vape with every button press.

From Top Left All regulated Mods

Billet Box, 4 X Solar Storms, Billet Box

Bottom Left Squonkers

Hellfire Cobra, Voyeur, Armor Mech, Vicious Ant Spade DNA75C and Limelight Freehand

Thanks
Such beautiful mods @Ash !
Enjoy them

My Vape family as of end 2018. I have now found my happy place wit these setups. Most of these btw is all because of our long standing vaping guru @Rob Fisher. Actually come to think of it all of these mods and RTA's/RDA's was with the help of @Rob Fisher Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sir. You are a true legend in this industry. Can always count on you. Just to mention a good few helpful people as well is @Christos @SAVapeGear @UzziTherion and there are many more guys here as well, please do forgive me if i have forgotten to mention you. Eciggsa is a great community as a whole and i wish you all a great 2019 Vaping year ahead.

View attachment 154713

View attachment 154714

What an awesome collection @Ash! And big compliments from a Gentleman of note! :h: Thank you!

View attachment 154713

View attachment 154714

Stunning collection my brother, and thank you for your kind words, glad to call a gentleman such as yourself my friend, looking forward to meeting you soon

UV

Back