Sickboy77 One shots

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Sickboy77 introduces our first 2 one shots, these will be available exclusively to TFM @DizZa @Erica_TFM from next week. You can use the code "Sickshots77" to get a 30ml premix for only R100 on launch day :)

Each 30ml bottle will make 200ml juice

WIKI - Blueberry and kiwi, a perfect fruit combo that will make your mouth water

WIKI.png

Frankie - Pineapple and lemon, for those hot summer days to keep you feeling fresh

Frankie.png

Sickboy77 One shots will be launching tomorrow exclusively at TFM, launch special valid for tomorrow only. Use code "Sickshots77" to get them for R100 each

Nice, i love one shots!(as easy as mixing oros) the more choice the better. We def give this a try.

Nice, i love one shots!(as easy as mixing oros) the more choice the better. We def give this a try.
One shots are awesome, no rocket science papers needed ;) these one shots are perfect for summer :)

Any chance of a Blackout Ice one shot on the horison? ;)

Sold out on the Frankie ? Will there be more stock loaded ? @DizZa @Erica_TFM

Also new to this mixing what quantity VG/PG and Nic do I need to make two ones hot mixes ? @Sickboy77
OMW that was quick.... all depends on what NIC level you want for the juice, best is to download a juice calculator like "Vape Tool" for the play store.
Then add your one shot @ 15%, total juice you would like to make and nic%. The calculator will give you the total amount of pg/vg and nic to use.
Also don't forget to set your ratio you want to mix at, 70/30vg for me works the best.
Hope this helps

OMW that was quick.... all depends on what NIC level you want for the juice, best is to download a juice calculator like "Vape Tool" for the play store.
Then add your one shot @ 15%, total juice you would like to make and nic%. The calculator will give you the total amount of pg/vg and nic to use.
Also don't forget to set your ratio you want to mix at, 70/30vg for me works the best.
Hope this helps
Ahhhh man,
Was hoping to get some Frankie too!! My kind of flavour

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Also want to get a bottle of Frankie, will keep an eye out for stock.

You asked and we listened :)

Introducing the CID one shot, it will be available mid February exclusively from The Flavour mill ;)

IMG_20180127_120335.jpg

@Sickboy77 @Erica_TFM

Is there a recommended steep time for the one shots, specifically Frankie & Cid, or are they SnV?
Picked up some at Vapefest over the weekend and keen to get mixing

@Sickboy77 I'm quite keen on trying the fruity one shots.

I however prefer "Icy/ Cool" juice. would you recommend adding some cooling agent to your one shots or would that be frowned upon?

@Sickboy77 I'm quite keen on trying the fruity one shots.

I however prefer "Icy/ Cool" juice. would you recommend adding some cooling agent to your one shots or would that be frowned upon?
You welcome to add coolant to fruit mixes, % will depend on your taste. I would recommend using some menthol and ws23 for best results. My Blackout ice one shot will be launching pretty soon as well

You welcome to add coolant to fruit mixes, % will depend on your taste. I would recommend using some menthol and ws23 for best results. My Blackout ice one shot will be launching pretty soon as well

I can agree with @Sickboy77 on adding some ice to any fruity juice
Sometimes it just makes it shine very bright!
Go for it @franshorn - start low and add to taste

Back