Sid With Nautilus Into The Dam!

I've never heard of doing that before? I just retrieved it and took it apart as fast as I could... o_O

I have no clue Rob, never tested just taking it out in the two times its happened to me with phones; so in my mind a win plus a win equals a win. hopefully the electrical guys can shed some light into this?

Wow Rob, that is amazing.

Definitely a well thought through vaping system for when you are on the boat is required!

Oh Happy Days... with great trepidation I put a battery into the SID and hit the button five times... The SID with Nautilus has taken it's rightful place amongst it's peers again! It works! Hope it stays working!

SID 003.JPG

Nice Rob, glad you got it working.

Whoops! Spoke too soon!

The SID has a mind of it's own now and now turns on my itself... It's trying to use up my Menthol Ice without me... I'll have none of that! Battery out and let's leave it for a few days...

Whoops! Spoke too soon!

The SID has a mind of it's own now and now turns on my itself... It's trying to use up my Menthol Ice without me... I'll have none of that! Battery out and let's leave it for a few days...

more contact cleaner

more contact cleaner

Not more... need some first of all... still haven't been to the shops... but the unit is sealed really well and not sure how I will get the contact cleaner in?

Rob if water can get in there so would contact cleaner - when you do get try around the switches, should be able to spray in there.

Back