Sigeili 150w

JackalR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

I have a sigeili 150w.

Does anyone know how to clean it. I use the silicone sleave that it comes with always.

Everytime I change tanks or batteries it gets wiped down with bog roll and an earbud in the hard to reach places such as copper pin in 510 connector and in the battery bay.

I ask seeing as sometimes when I use a dripper the juice collects under the rda around the 510 connection and sometimes I've found juice in the battery bay but nowhere near the batteries. Just above the bay where there's a tiny plastic cover held in with a screw.

Is there more I should be doing to keep it clean?

Thanks

Good question @JackalR

I am no cleaning expert but I would say what you are doing is enough.

I also have a Sig, but its the 100W+ version. Mainly for tanks. Have not gotten juice inside like you have, but I also do the same as you with the earbud occasionally and just tissue paper wiping. Mine still looks good a few months in.

I've got mine for about 3-4 months now and carry and use it everyday and never cleaned it once yet because it still looks like the day I bought it. I'm surprised that juice gets out and in it. If my tanks ever leak which happens occasionally, it tends to drip down the tank and over the silicone sleeve which gets a wipe with tissue but that's about it. I even put my bf atties with juice on it to test resistance or dry burn and still don't get juice on or in the mod except for a small spot on the 510 which needs just a tissue dab again. I even dabbled with drippers for a couple months using the Sigelei 100w+ and still never had it getting dirty.

Could there be a seal in it somewhere that wore out allowing juice in?

No idea hey. Wouldn't know how to check. I've had it for 5 month. I don't generally use it much. Mostly weekends and in afternoons after work. I change between a subtank mini, airek and dark horse. Thing is when I remove the rdas there looks like a juice build up around the 510 connector on the around the thread (not on the silver part of the thread)

At first I thought it was a leaking dripper or I'm over filling the ddrippers but the bottoms of the bases of the drippers are clean no residue at all so in actual fact I've got no idea what this liquid is

I sometimes have the same issue. The juice gets leaks on the mod then sometimes a little bit of juice runs down the mod and gets in the mod at the top of the door there is a little gap.

Only wipe down maybe screwing it open is a good idea not sure. Havent tried it to prevent me from screwing up the mod.

Back