Sigelei 150W

Puff&Pass

Mech'O'ManiaC
LV

Awards
Hey guys, sorry if this topic has been raised but it couldn't find it...My mate bought a Segelei 150W with a lemo2, dripper etc. His Lemo2 shows check atomizer on the Sigelei and So did his dripper. He bought another Sigelei 150W which works fine with his dripper but shows check atomizer with the Lemo aswell. The Lemo looks fine tho, and fires perfectly on my mech no issues. The Segelei has a springloaded 510 which should be fine with any device.

Has anyone had issues or know about known Segelei 510 issues, or problems with Lemo Sigelei combos?

Thanx in advance.

As far as I know @kelly22 uses his 'Sig a Lemo' quite a bit with no hassles.
I've also used a Lemo 1, Lemo Drop and Lemo 2 with no issues on two different Sig 150's.
Perhaps strip down the Lemo and carefully inspect and clean all insulators?

Contacts I've checked...like I said it fires on my mech...just not on the Sigelei.

Hi @Puff&Pass

If it helps, I have a Sig 100 plus - and that is working perfectly on any topper I have put on it. Mainly the Lemo1 but I have connected other tanks on top and they work fine. I have not had any issues.

Hi @Puff&Pass

If it helps, I have a Sig 100 plus - and that is working perfectly on any topper I have put on it. Mainly the Lemo1 but I have connected other tanks on top and they work fine. I have not had any issues.
I guess he just needs to return em then.

I guess he just needs to return em then.

Maybe there is just something small wrong with the 510 - maybe it just needs to be pulled out a bit or something like that?

My sig n lemo drop working fine until i ready this pist murphy u SOB

Back