Sigelei 213 Seemingly a 160W Device.

Most US stores sell the 213 at $79.00 just a few sell them @ $109.00 (Element Vape/VaporDNA) - our local vendors seem to be selling them in line with the $109.00 pricing.

Damn. This was going to be my first Sigeilei too... On to the next one.

All I heard was his version, I haven't seen/heard Sigelei's version. So my opinion stands for now.

No idea of what prices are on your side of the pond, but do know what I paid. Minikin VGOD - $89.95, Minikin V1.5 - S79.95, Sig 213 - $76.99. So the Minikin V1.5 and Sig 213 were in the same price category.
Here the Sigelei is about 20% more expensive than the Minikin 1.5.

Here's a video in response to the negative publicity showing the Sigelei 213 temp control in action, there's a lot of rambling but you can see the test around the 10 minute mark.

One thing that is interesting is the need to double click and hold the fire button when locking the resistance, which is a basic requirement for temp control.

Would be interesting to see what FW ver everyone has. Earlier batches vs new batches. As its not FW upgradeable the resistance locking is a FW issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be interesting to see what FW ver everyone has. Earlier batches vs new batches. As its not FW upgradeable the resistance locking is a FW issue.

I'd be interested to see that too. No use fixing newly made devices by shipping them with working firmware when all the Sig 213's sold before can't be updated because they don't have the hardware...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Firmware in the video is 1.7

The firmware on the unit I purchased from @Mac75 is version 1.9 and I believe the latest units have a version 2.0

By the way the firmware in the unit where TC was proved to work is the same as the unit in the OP's video

The firmware on the unit I purchased from @Mac75 is version 1.9 and I believe the latest units have a version 2.0

By the way the firmware in the unit where TC was proved to work is the same as the unit in the OP's video
I just watched the video now and it does look like he found a work around and TC is working.
Great news because it's a stunning mod.

I just watched the video now and it does look like he found a work around and TC is working.
Great news because it's a stunning mod.

Great news indeed

Hi
How do you check for the version number

Can't understand how they get away with it? 5 versions since release...
Well if you think R&D on a vehicle is about 5 years before being released to the market, and probably about 5 weeks on a mod like this, it's simple case of greed, release a less them perfect product earlier and generate revenue earlier at the expense of the consumer

Yup..mine too..just checked it now.
My vendor waited sorted of ..for the 2nd batch..and these all came with the V2 firmware..
I mainly used SS316 and using TC..clouds and flavour for days on the Billow V3.

a bittersweet batch of sig 213s

Just a intial update on how my new baby is treating me.

I dont use my mods on temp control but i had to take the Sig 213 for a spin on TFR.
Despite some controversy i have heard amazing things about Temp control on this mod.

So i just setup tfr now and took her for a spin on fussed claptons 316L.
Beautiful stuff my peeps...

Temp control (TFR) is working amazing.
Used steam engine for values and no problems.

As stated above my mod is the V2 firmware so maybe i am lucky.
Right now im in a really happy place regardless of power claims only being 155.

Would i buy this mod again.....
Hell yeah!!!

@Clouds4Days When u initially read the resistance does it automatically lock it....meaning if u go back to the resistance menu does it show unlock and read or lock and read?

@Clouds4Days When u initially read the resistance does it automatically lock it....meaning if u go back to the resistance menu does it show unlock and read or lock and read?

Hi bud
I read the ressistance first. Then went back and locked it. Now when i go back its locked always and options i have is read and unlock.

Hi bud
I read the ressistance first. Then went back and locked it. Now when i go back its locked always and options i have is read and unlock.

Thanks for clarifying that up. Im suspicious that the versions below v2 does not do that. I could be wrong. Lets see is anyone else with a lower than 2 fw can test this. On initial read does it auto lock the resistance? Or do you have to go back after read to lock it?

Thanks for clarifying that up. Im suspicious that the versions below v2 does not do that. I could be wrong. Lets see is anyone else with a lower than 2 fw can test this. On initial read does it auto lock the resistance? Or do you have to go back after read to lock it?

Not a problem bud only a pleasure.
Once youve read the resistance you have to go back and lock the device. It does not lock automatically if you read.

Back