Sigelei 90watt tc not switching on.

moey0208

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there all..my sigelei 90 watt has been with me for a couple of months now and recently it just shut down. Not switching on at all. Please help me fix this asap. Thanks. 20160728_223309.jpg

Sigelei? What Sigelei? All I see is Porsche...

Maybe a bit more info. Have you tested your batteries? Double checked the polarity? Have you tried cleaning your battery contacts? Do you hear any rattling? Does anything happen when you try turning it on? Is your button clicking/making contact?

If you are absolutely sure your batteries and battery contacts are as it should be and its still not switching on, you will need to open up and use your multimeter to check where the break in the circuit is.

Maybe its time for change
Not the best of devices there

Not my device bud. A friend of mine bought it and said it's a matcheen but it broke down

Sorry to hear bro
Sigelei is usually a good brand

Unfortunately the fact is that mods break every so often for no apparent reason.

More info would be welcomed E. G it was caught in a light juice thunder shower etc but these things happen.

I had a high end mod fail recently because of a crack in the battery cradle.
No drops, no juice in the mod etc.
It happens.

Sorry to see that , I had the same one it and I was a amazing, but I can get someone to fix it for you for around 1000 coz it's basically a whole circuit rewiring and programming , let me know if you interested

Back